seduction and denial

Deku POV

I layed in bed even if I don't remember coming up to my room.

The last thing I remember was asking uraraka about her job wanting more workers.

I only wanted to do this so the feeling would go away, I decided to go to the boys shower area. I stayed in the shower for quite a while, when my feet felt numb I turned the shower off and wrapped my towel around me then steped out. I put on my green fluffy slippers and brushed my teeth,

GOSH!! Why did it have to be so hot.

I was about to leave when some of the boys from 1-A and 1-B class came in, even though they had another section of the hotel and their own bathroom shower stalls. I looked at the people in front of me, some of them were flexing their muscles and the towels that were around their waists were hanging dangerously low, pulling in body heat aswell.

I came out before I did something stupid. I headed back to the boys sleeping area and put on my short booty shorts and a white crop top without sleeves. I layed on the bed and pulled out my phone and started texting uraraka.

Dekubear🥦: Hey ura!

Uraraka2rear🍭: Hey deku! Where are you? I don't see you down at the cafeteria.

Dekubear🥦: I can't come. Sorry☹️

Uraraka2rear🍭: Why not?

Dekubear🥦: I can't come in what I'm wearing, I'm too hot and I don't feel hungry.

Uraraka2rear🍭: Ok I'll come visit you later.

I turned off the phone and groaned in frustration, I started to doze off when the door opened. I looked and saw kirishima and kacchan, " I'll be right back shitty hair" kacchan said then exited the room. " hey deku" kirishima greeted, " h-hi" I said trying not to sound frustrated. Kirishima walked over to his bed and sat down. I looked at him over and over,

He was looking at his phone, totally consumed.

Perfect.

I got up and slowly walked over to him. When he saw me coming I immediately pounced on him causing him to fall back on the bed. I sat on his hips and started to pull off all his buttons. When his shirt was open I traced my fingers along his chest and stomach. His hands grabbed my waist and started pulling me off him. " you're not who my body desires but you'll have to do."

" come on izuku! What are you doing? Stop this!" He said.

Then the door opened.

We both looked to see who it was, I'm not gonna lie, If someone saw me over kirishima, his shirt buttons torn off on the ground and him holding on to my waist, the excuse ' its not what it looks like' couldn't be used.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!??!!!!?" Kacchan yelled. I hopped off kirishima and walked over to kacchan, kirishima had exited the room the moment I came off him.

I pulled kacchan to the bed and layed down causing kacchan to hover over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and  I looked him in the eye, " why don't you just do me kacchan? Don't you like me anymore?" I pouted looking sad." Don't say that nerd". He fell for it.

Fool.

I smirked. I pulled his head closer to my neck, " what are you waiting for" I asked impatiently. He was what my body craves so why not get the wheels turning.

He sucked and nibbled. I was being enveloped in the pleasure he was giving me, his hand slid up my leg and on my stomach, his hand reached to my chest and.