save me

I got some good news!! This book will be finishing soon. I do love this book but as the old saying goes 'all good things come to an end' but another reason is that its not getting alot of votes and views like at one point so I decided to start fresh. If anyone has any ideas please don't be shy!!.

🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯🤪🤯

Deku's POV

I woke up in a bed that definately wasn't mine. I looked around for a while to see if there was any danger.

Clear.

"Greetings!.... welcome to mr M's abode" she stood there blushing madly.

"Where?" I asked. She wouldn't answer because she was busy holding the hem of her dangerously short maid outfit. "Umm. I'll go and prepare b-breakfast for you b-both!" Before I could say anything she took off.

I tapped Uraraka's shoulder "uuuuugh, five more minutes" she whined. I tapped her again "mooooom!" She sat up and rubbed her eyes, "oh hey deku. Whats for breakfast?" I got a little upset at the thought that she doesn't even realise that we're in a strange place "well theres a full plate of WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!!" I screamed and she fell off the bed. The door opened and it was the drunk guy, I think it was mr M's son "ah! You're awake! Good. Change them" he snapped his fingers and then we were attacked by the dozens of maids in short dresses that were behind him.

He left the room and they grabbed me and dragged me off into another room.

They stripped me and gasped. Hah! They probably thought that I was a girl.

They pulled me into a bathroom and put me into the tub full of water and flower petals. Sniff* I smell vanilla, after scrubbing myself clean I got out and brushed my teeth. While they watched.

When I was done they actually started to talk. "Your curls! They're perfect!" Thats the first "thank you" "now lets get to business ladies.

To sum it up I was:

Waxed.

Shined

Polished

Aaaand.

Rubbed down.

They handed me some clothes and I put it on. 

Atleast its not exposing and for that I'm grateful

I was leaded out of the room to downstairs and into a huge dining room were uraraka was looking rather bothered. I sat beside her "whats wrong?" I asked. She looked at me "these people.....they're vegetarians" I was about to say something when a maid put a tray of food before me. Steam broccoli and carrots with plain water.

I don't have a problem but uraraka looked like she was given a head.

Before I could dig in mr M and his son came in "beauties! Good morning!".  I looked at mr M's son as he walked over to uraraka and I.