come back to his senses

Its been a while since deku dry humped bakugou. ( author-- insert lenny face here)

Deku POV

I woke up feeling...ok?

Weird.

I got ready for school, took a heat suppressant pill and left. As soon as I got into my seat and had my books currently writing work from the board a loud bang rang through the classroom.

Even though my heat is finished, I still could feel the after symptoms like being close to the person who helped me during my heat or the person closest to me in distance.

Which was both kachaan.

Kachaan gave his book to mina this time and she gladly wrote his notes for him.

As he pushed his chair back, his feet on his table and his head pointed up.

After completely writing off everything. I started to slowly doze off and unconsciously put my hand in kachaans hair. After 5 seconds  I finally realized what I did.

"The SHIT DEKU. GET YOUR FUCKING HAND OUT MY HAIR!!!" He yelled.

I quickly sat up straight. "S-sorry kachaan".

See what I mean.
.
.
.
Heat after effects suck!!

2 hours later I got up and left class to go to lunch  with lida and Uraraka.

After lunch I getting up to throw my garbage in the bin when a fist slammed into the table Uraraka, lida and I were sitting around.

"Hey deku" kachaan said with a smirk. "you feel better " he said teaslingly "what do you want?" I asked fearfully. "Oh nothing...Just wanna see If you were satisfied yesterday"

What does he mean!?

"Well...you were dry humping me. So just asking". "You were also wearing some interesting clothing" he taunted further. He then made his way around the table and stood behind me and whispered "shorts and a tube top... you sure know how to turn on a guy... not bad but I know you can do better." And with his last remark, he licked my ear lobe.

My face probably looked like a tomato. What was even worse was that Iida and Uraraka witnessed everything!!!

"If you want I can help you" he purred.

He then walked away.

Uraraka looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Deku???...is there something you're not telling us?" she said with a slight giggle, even though she was trying to be serious.

(  author--sorry for the lines )

"Izuku... you do know that relationships on campus are not allowed" lida chipped in.

So I had to explain everything to them.

Yes
.
.
.
.
.
Yes... everything.

When I was finished I held my face in my hand.

"Weeelll...since you looked that good in my sleepwear you can keep it" Uraraka smiled.

"You don't get it!! " I groaned.

" I dry humped kachaan" as I slam my head on the table. "He said I do it good!! "

"Well I guess that was a compliment then... right?" Uraraka asked confused.

"I feel terrible " Uraraka  and lida looked at me.

We threw our garbage away and headed back to class.

------time skip to the end of class brought to you by mr potato-------------

As lida and uraraka head their dorms I took the elevator and when I arrived to 2nd floor.

I heard... it sounded like kirishima talking to bakugou.

"You should stop teasing izuku bakubro...you're going into rut  tomorrow...right?... you probably shouldn't even be near him...HECK you shouldn't be here at ALL!!"

"

k-kachaans going into a rut tomorrow!! " I  freaked out.

The elevator door started to open!!!

SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!!

I pressed 2nd floor instead of third!

Kirishima and kachaan looked at me. I quickly and aggressively started to press the 3rd floor button.

Thank god they only got a glimpse of me.

As I arrived at my dorm door and entered, closing and locking the door behind me I thought about kachaan going into a rut. I'm going to need to avoid him.

Although I feel like thats going to be hard!