Too much to bear

Katsuki's POV

Earlier*

When deku told me that if we did anything he'd die but.

FUCK!!

Talk about wrong timing. I spent the rest of the day using my punching bag.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The leather bag fell, busted up and torn I threw it to the side with the rest of the busted ones.

I pulled another from my closet and set it up, I started punching it with my bare fists. My knuckles pink and scratched.

This was my 7th punching bag.

After an hour I stopped, I walked over to my bed and sat down checking my phone.

Deku hasn't texted or called me,

I wonder if he's ok.

I put my phone aside, I took off my muscle shirt and threw it aside, I put on my black shoes then stood up and left my room.

I entered the elevator and pressed first floor. I walked out heading straight for the door when pikachu said "wow bakugo aren't you bold. Leaving the dorms in just grey sweatpants."

"Tch"

Then pinky came in the room rushing over to me "wear these!!" She yelled and put two pink heart shape things on my nipples.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled at her. Letting off big explosions from my palms.

She tugged on the handles. "Don't ask why I own these" she smiled pulling them off and tossing me a black sweater.

MY black sweater. "Don't ask why I have that either!" She yelled running off.

I put it on but didn't zip it up.
I left, walking down the street,

CRAP.

I'm so stupid, I didn't fucking take my rut suppressant.

Girls walked past my grazing abs then giggling and guys looking back watching my ass.

I pulled the hood over my head, I walked all the way to the park.

I watched as couples of all kinds sat and star gazed.

Deku.

Not being able to stand the sight of others being happy when I was lonely. I just left.

As I entered my room I kicked my shoes off and fell asleep.

In the morning *

I got up and immediately took a supressant.

I couldn't take it anymore!!

I showered and got ready quickly then left to look for deku.

What if he had done it with somebody already.