UA got a suprise

Uraraka POV

Kacchan was right infront of me. With his head turned to deku.

I panicked, he said some words to deku. I was too terrified to listen, I took off down the hallway on my tippy toes and made myself float, I put my hand over my mouth. I wasn't paying attention and I hit my head on the ceiling. He heard and looked in my direction but not up. He got suspicious and walked right into the spot I hovered over, he was going to look up any second. I did the next best thing, I released myself and feel right on him. I scrambled up and went into the nearest room, I looked around noticing it was Mina's room thank God she had a room that was on the side of the building. I turned around to see a dark figure, kacchan. Without hesitation I open the window and jumped out instantly making myself float, I landed in one of the trees and watched as kacchan left Mina's room.

I sighed in relief. This is what I get for being a nosey fujoshi. Too scared to go back into the house I decided that I would stay in the tree for the night.

Deku POV

While kacchan was gone I accidentally fell asleep. I heard my door open and I looked to see who it was "did you get it?" I asked nervously. "Yeah...I got it. Here" he said tossing the pill packet and a hydroflask with water in it ( sksksksk and I oop-😏).

I took the pill and kacchan came back to the bed pulling me closer to him.

1:30am*

Kacchan and I woke up to the sound of the villain alarm system. We both shot out of bed and put on some clothes. I put on a huge black shirt with one of kacchans sweatpants then slipped on my red shoes and kacchan only put on a jacket. We rushed downstairs and saw everyone being led out off the living room by mr. Aizawa and present Mic.

Kacchan and I slipped into the back of the line. We were led to the USJ, when we arrived all the other classes were here too. The loud alarm still rung throughout the school, a couple seconds later principal nezu was here and pressed a button on his remote. " I'm not sure who or how one of you set off the villain alarm but once found you will get severe counseling and a suspension. The villain alarm is to protect you so I don't need these false alerts happening. You may get in order and the teachers will help you get back to your dorms." We all started bickering about who could have possibly done this. I thought to myself 'how could a student of UA have done this, unless they were secretly a villain the whole time, no that doesn't make any sense they would've done something worse. It couldn't have been a prank, the building has a file of everyone it couldn't have been a student... unless. It was actually a villain'

"You're right deku. Maybe it was an actual villain. What should we do?" Uraraka said.

I muttered aloud again. At this point the entire 1-A students formed a circle with me. " I'm pretty sure it's a prank. The alarm didn't sound again when principal nezu turned it off" Denki stated, "thats true but I think principal nezu didn't stop the sound.. I think he deactivated it. Right now the rest of the school thinks it was false and didn't bother to read in between the lines so if there is a villain we are the only ones who know." I turned away from the huddle to see some classes exiting like 1-B. "They have no idea so its up to us."
I turned back to the circle "we should split up to cover more ground. Sato, mina, Iida, tsu and ejiro you guys will take the left wing of the building. Uraraka, hagakure, todoroki, ayoma and tokoyami you guys will check the right. Mineta, sero you guys check the dorms and denki, jiro, kacchan, shoji, momo,koda come with me." Momo produced walky talkies for each group. We were all splitting up when I grabbed uraraka, "where have you been?" I asked motioning to the dirt on her and a bird egg on her head. I took out the egg that was entwined in her hair and gave it to her "congratulations. Mommy" I teased running off.