funny fujoshi moment at class

S- SIX

C- CRUCIAL

H- HOURS

O- OF

O- OUR

L- LIVES

anyways..............

I have a spanish teacher. Lets call him Mr may. 'Mr may' was my spanish teacher. I am one of his teachers pet, now we were in a class going good.
When spanish session was over our
English teacher ( 'mr john')came in immediately.

Appearantly our spanish teacher had time to spare. I wasn't paying attention cause well... I didn't care.

I was thinking about the draft that I had made.

(Yes. This happened when the book was just starting to get views.)

Thank you for:

Votes-♥️

Comments-💐

Views-🍹

I was there thinking about the draft and not getting writers block while sticking my hand with my compass point and trying to hold back my moans.

I noticed that in all my classes that had spanish right after english, mr may would stay a while.

And when they would show up to class late at the same time.

One day. I saw mr may looking very tidy. Um not sure how but I saw him all the way up to mr johns class.

Mr may came in with his first button undone and his tie a little loose and his pants belt slack. He came in right after mr john. My dirty mind was put to work on the scene. So when mr may the spanish teacher was teaching and I was fantasizing about them in the janitors closet someone behind me told someone else to say papi. I then used the same word and thought of mr john telling mr may to call him papi if he wanted him to go faster.

Then someone asked mr john what 'fast' was in spanish. He told her. Then he also said.

" demasiado rapido means too fast" then he turn back to the board.

I thought about this with mr may shouting demasiado rapido to mr john when he was going too fast for him to handle.

I let out a screech and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy.

These things still happen up to this day.

Thanks for listening! And of this gets over 9 votes i'll tell you another one!