without you part 3

Deku's POV

I looked at her. "Whaaa... I-I y-you...huh?!" She had a sad look on her face. "I didn't want to ask him personally because I thought that he would feel down. But I really want to know...but if he told you to keep it to yourself thats ok." I ruffled her hair when she pouted. "It was a mere accident, kirishima never meant to hurt kiminari. He said that he lost control a little." She looked up at me and smiled, I turned my attention to the tv again.

10 minutes later*

"G-guys. L-look!" Mina stuttered pointing her finger to the huge window beside the door to see a pair of white eyes staring at us. Its breathing was fogging up the glass but we saw its face clearly.

It started tapping on the glass, mumbling words its long, white, bony finger tapped on the glass like he was picking out people.

"........"
"....y......"
"...o......."
"....u......"
"....you..."

His finger pointed to kacchan. Kacchan was actually asleep, too bad he isn't awake to see that he's a target. But I won't let that thing have him!

He pointed to Todoroki. I looked at him to see that he is not happy about it. Then he pointed to me.

Why is it always ME!?

then it disappeared. "Um, guys I-I don't want to sleep alone tonight!" Mina yelled. Sero wrapped his arms around her waist "I'll stay with you" he said it with confidence but anyone could tell that he was scared.

"How about we sleep here" I suggested. They all agreed. "Good idea midoriya, you girls will be sa-" mineta was stopped by sero taping him to the  floor.

I turned the tv off and we all snuggled into our individual blankets.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄morning🐄🐄🐄🐄

I woke up with uraraka bear hugging me. She wasn't heavy but she wasn't light. I finally escaped her trap but she wouldn't let go, so I put her on my back. She wrapped her hand around my neck and her feet around my waist. I decided to make breakfast, I got out the frying pan and put it on the stove. I was cracking a dozen eggs in a bowl when I heard a yawn, finally!

She got off my back "morning deku!" She said and started to make toast "morning" I replied.

18minutes later*

We were done and everyone was awake and eating. Momo and todoroki said they were going to wash the dishes so I went upstairs to get ready for school, I showered and put on my uniform then took a heat suppressant, put on my shoes then brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and headed to the main floor,
I waited for everyone else.

Our teacher Aizawa sensei was supposed to escort us all to class because of the creature on campus.
When everyone was here, uraraka and Iida started talking about it. It seems to be what everyone is talking about.

"Morning everyone, go change and pack cause school is cancelled for the week, when you come back there would hopefully be no monster." Aizawa said then left.

"Awesome!" All the girls yelled. I was going up to pack when uraraka grabbed my hand and pulled me.

I swear this girl has too much energy in the morning. When we got to my room she pulled out her purple towel and blue toothbrush from my closet and went into my bathroom.

I sighed and pulled out her pink suitcase and my green one. I opened them and placed them on my bed,

I looked in uraraka's suitcase and saw books but they were wrapped with flower patterned book wrapping. I was gonna open one when I heard glass break and sonething wrapped around my waist. "L-let me go!!! Help!!" I see uraraka bust through the bathroom door with only underwear and a shirt on. She rushed over and grabbed my arms yelling "LET HIM GO!!!" It felt like a tentacle or something. I closed my eyes, I tried to use my quirk but nothing was happening, I heard explosions and the thing let go causing me to fall beside uraraka. Kacchan grabbed my arm and pulled me up then pulled up uraraka. "You two o-" he then fell into my arms "kacchan!?" I yelled before he stood up, no need to be so damn loud nerd!" He said rubbing his neck "its like something pricked me. I blocked out for only a couple seconds" he said it like it was no big deal.

I sighed then hurriedly packed my suitcase of what I need. I looked at the window to see the broken glass, ' how on earth could this happen, I'm on the second floor. It must have been a villain, I don't know who else could have done this unless their quirk is lev-' "you're mumbling again deku" uraraka said smiling. "You guys wait outside, I gotta change" they nodded and left.
I took off my uniform and put on a white shirt that said baby shark and brown knee length shorts.

I grabbed my suitcase, closed it and headed out my room. We went into the elevator and before I pressed the main floor button uraraka yelled "I forgot something!!" And pressed her room floor.

She got out and went into her room. We waited at her door. Thats when I heard glass breaking, I looked at kachan and he nodded, taking off to the door at the end of the hall. I opened it and looked to see a frozen tentacle and todoroki on the ground "TODOROKI!!" I ran over to him and helped him up. "I'm fine midoriya, no need to worry. It just pricked my neck, thats all" he said smiling and holding his neck. I thought I heard a faint growl from kacchan.

I moved his hand and saw a little pink heart, wait...todoroki said that thing pricked his neck. Isn't that what kacchan said too?... I walked over to kacchan and looked at the back of his and there it was. A pink little heart,

This is kinda creepy. Todoroki grabbed his blue suitcase and we all exited the room. Uraraka was there looking "you had me worried!" She said fake crying. She covered her face with her hands and peeked at me through her fingers, looking at me like she was checking to see if I believed her. She nudged my arm and pulled me into the elevator.

We were at the main floor and Iida motioned us to the bus. I sat beside uraraka, kirishima and kacchan sat behind us, to my left was todoroki and momo.

The journey was long and bumpy.

3hours later*

"Hey...deku!" Uraraka yelled in my ear. "Im up! I'm up!" I pulled my suitcase from under my seat and stood up. When everyone was out of the bus it drove off.

We were all given room keys but it was 4 people to a fairly large room and a connecting bathroom. I was sharing a room with Uraraka, kacchan and todoroki.

Yay me.😑

We got to the room and I felt my body heat up, I think the heat suppressant I took is wearing off.

Not good.

I took another one dry, god I am so TIRED. I looked around the room and saw kacchan, guess its just us. He walked over to me "why are you wearing a scent collar?" He asked curiously. "Just to keep my scent under control. Nothing too serious" I saide nervously chuckling, he stepped closer and I stepped back "no need to wear it, you can always come to me."

He said lifting my chin and putting a soft kiss on my lips. God, we hasn't done that in like...forever. he then started sucking on my neck but I immediately pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" He said looking a little upset. "I need to survive this heat without you. Sorry but we can't do this until my heat is over."

Tch was all I heard then he left the room.

Ouch.

Turning down your boyfriend can be tiring.

I unpacked and fell face first on the bed, not bothering to change, and I was out like a light.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Feeling a little better guys. Sorry if this chapter sucked but the next chapter is very special😉😉😉😉. Sorry, its not edited thoroughly.

💙💜❤💚💛