deku's plan in action

Kachaan POV

I woke up feeling extra horny. Shit.
I sat up and moved the sheet to get out of bed when I saw a huge boner.

How the hell did I get this.

It was throbbing. I showered and tried to 'settle' it. I put on a grey shirt and black sweatpants. I left the bedroom and entered the living room and saw deku on the couch, his all might onsie was pulled down half way, showing his bare chest and stomach.

I found myself walking towards him. I got on top of him.

"Why are you showing so much skin? Trying to get something?" I said seductively. His eyes shot open and his face turned pink.

I was about to tease him again when he grabbed my head and quickly pulled it to the crook of his neck, he then realeased some of his pheromones on my face.

No ones POV

Kachaan immediately inhaled everything. After 20 seconds, deku gently pushed kachaans head away.

" why'd you stop?" Kachaan growled.

" I thought y-you didn't l-like m-me?"
Deku stuttered.

" It's your damn pheromones!!"

With that said, kachaan quickly got up and left. Izuku sat up and zipped up his onsie. He went to his room to get ready and prepare for phase 2.
Kachaan came back 6 minutes later with rut suppressants from the recovery girl.

( Author-- bakugou wasn't allowed off school grounds because of his rut.)

Deku's POV

I made sure to put all the towels in the closet. I heard a plop.

Kachaan was on the bed.

" kachaan!" I called out. " what the FUCK do you want!?" He yelled harshly. " C-could you b-bring me a towel?"...After a while he answered
" fine!". I then immediately opened my sweat glands and let my pheromones out.

As kachaan came in I saw him stop, put the towel on the rack and walk out mumbling something. I giggled a little.

I opened the door letting out steam and my scent. I made my way towards the closet then took out green pants, underwear and a black shirt then went back into the bathroom.

After dressing, I walked out of the bathroom and saw kachaan looking at me. " I'll be back soon" I said then walked out. I grabbed an apple, took a spare key from my original bunch of keys and left it on the counter top.
I used my key and closed the door after walking out. I was only using this plan to survive the week with kachaan, I would have to use his lustful side against him.

So if he's horny all the time, he'd be too focused on my body than murdering me.

I didn't like it but I think it's better to wake up with love bites than cuts, wounds and bruises.

I arrived at  the 2nd floor and walked up to the fifth door and knocked 2 times  then it opened.

" whats up deku?" Uraraka asked confused.  " I gonna need to borrow some of your clothes".
She was suprised. "Sure! Come on in!!" She stepped to the side. "Thanks"

As I entered, I walked over to her closet. She jumped on her bed "why are you borrowing my clothes??" She asked curiously. So I had to explain to her.

Her expression lit up. " I know exactly what to give you!!"

9 minutes later

She packed a bag containing shorts, tube tops, crop tops, skirts,
short long - sleeved dresses and crop top hoods. We talked for a while and I was about to leave when she stopped me. " one more thing!" She said and went under her bed for something.
" you might want to hide this".

She handed me a  black and white polka dot box.

" whats in it?" I asked.

" you'll know soon" she said.

I left her room and made my way up to mine.

I put down the clothes in the closet and pushed the box under my bed then went out to get food.

When I came back, I made katsudon.
Yum.

Kachaan came as soon as it was ready.

I ate and went to watch tv.

I went to change into a  light pink crop top hoodie and matching shorts.
When I was finished. Kachaan was there looking at me.
" deku" he said in a low tone.