are you jealous?

Deku's POV

I woke up feeling a bit lightheaded.
" Ugh. What happened?" I got up to go to the bathroom.

Ow.

I fell to the ground. My legs sore, and my ass hurts?

Did kacchan... omg.

KACCHAN AND I ACTUALLY DID IT!!

A few moments later I felt strong arms pull me back up into the bed and then my back connected to a chest.

Kacchan.

" I told you to take it easy. But no, you kept going. I knew this would happen. Now you can't walk good. Its not my fault." He whispered.

I blushed.

" what do you m-mean by kept going?" I asked innocently.

" well after the first hour you said you weren't 'pleased' so you continued to ride me." He stated it as if it was no big deal.

I looked down feeling a bit shameful.
How could I have acted like this. Was it the pill that uraraka told me to take.
Couldn't have been...right?

When I looked down I saw hickeys EVERYWHERE!

I blushed.

"You think you have hickeys...look at me" he said with a little chuckle. I slowly turned and looked at his chest and stomach and lower. WOW... I gave him alot. Especially his neck. How is he going to hide the ones on his neck and collarbone.

I looked at the time.

OH NO!! Were late!

I tried to get up again but my legs gave way. "Kacchan! Why did you make me ride you so long!! I can't walk!" I whined.

" hey. I was only doing what you asked me to." He smirked.

He got up and picked me up bridal style then went to the bathroom. He sat down then put me in between his legs. I started playing with the bubbles in the water when I accidentally went back and my ass grinded on kacchans dick.

" deku. Keep moving and you're gonna be crippled for the school term" kacchan teased.

I blushed and scooped up some foam then put it on his eyebrows and on his lips.

"Eat foam!" I said playfully. " I'd rather eat something else." he remarked, wiggling his eyebrows that had foam on them.

After 10 more minutes we were ready to go to school.
It took a while for me to get used to walking.

When we entered class principal nezu was there talking to us about something but I was distracted with the slow movements of the clouds and the lovely summer breeze. I was slowly drifting off.

Kacchans POV

My hand under my chin and my other  hand twirling around my mechanical pencil. I sniffed the air. I smelled calming pheromones.

It could tell anyone that he was relaxed. But when you read between the lines it also shows that he's vulnerable to anything.

I looked around and me eyes connected with a certain half and half bastard. I growled at him. He ignored me and looked at deku. His eyes looked like they could bore holes in the side of his head.

I looked away and tried so hard not to get up and go find a hot kettle with boiling water.

Time skip to the end of the school day.

Deku's POV

I was walking out of class to go catch up with kacchan. As soon as school ended he got up and stormed out.