WTF just happened!?

Slight smut
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Bakugo's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. The fuck??

I looked around, scanning for anything out of the ordinary. I threw the sheet from my body and got up.
Was it a dream??

I felt my hair and my face. I'm not a girl anymore!!

"Finally. I was kind of tired with those things on my chest"

I looked to see half n' half getting out of his bed. " Im gonna go grab some food. Want something?" I glared at him "Don't talk to me like we're friends got that icyhot!!" He looked at me for a little while then shrugged and left.

I really wanna make sure that I'm a dude. What if turning into a female made me develop a womb.

Nah. Thats bullshit!

God, I sound like deku.

I saw my black and yellow duffle bag on the table beside my bed. There was a note on it.

I took it up and read it

'Hey bakubro! I brought you some clothes. Thank me later!'
                                         -kirishima

"Tch"

I crushed it and threw it aside. I took out grey sweatpants,my black muscle shirt and underwear. I showered and put on my clothes, I stepped out. Icyhot's not back.

I layed on the bed and grabbed my phone. I was about to call deku when the door opened, there he was.

I sat up. "Whats up ne-" he got on the bed and grabbed my sweatpants and pulled it down. Before he could pull down my boxers too I grabbed his hands "as much as I like this side of you I have to ask...What the fuck is wrong with you today?" He smirked at me the only thing he said was "it's been too long"  he quickly pulled the boxers down and stared at my member, licking his lips, he was about to put it in his mouth when I heard footsteps. He quickly got up and  went to the window beside my bed and I pulled up my boxers and only managed to pull my sweatpants up halfway.

The door opened revealing Uraraka and denki. "Mr Aizawa wants to see you in the lobby" kiminari said a little muffled because of the charger cord in his mouth.

I pulled up the rest of my sweatpants and left.

Deku's  POV

Oh mah god!!

It worked!!

I looked at uraraka to see her smiling.
"Told ya it would work!" Earlier she was reading a magazine and she showed me this page that said 'how to successfully seduce your man. Do you still got it?' I ended up telling Uraraka that kacchan and I are dating but she said she kinda suspected us. I tried out the steps and did it on kacchan, "always listen to a sassy hou-" she was cut off by her phone ringing.

Uraraka's POV

I got a phone call from my boss. "Hello?" I said "hello strange one, there is a man from another country and he's visiting my club, I called to ask if you and that pretty green haired boy would like to be his escorts through the town but he's planning on returning the exact night are you willing to?" I paused "how much?" I asked "he said he's willing to pay any price"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright. We'll do it!" I smiled at deku "good. Get here at 9 pm sharp" I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

"Whats wrong uraraka?" I looked at him "deku. We got work tonight. Are you up for it?" He nodded and we left to go pack immediately.

When we were finished I held his hand and we both exited the hotel, duffle bags on our backs and the breeze blowing in our faces.