love you

Here it is guys...the last of this book, this chapter however is very special!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗😎

Katsuki's POV

I got up and fixed myself up. "Stupid shitty hair."  I cursed under my breath this wasn't the time to be messing around, we needed to save Deku.

I paced around my room thinking, and I stopped abruptly.

That was it.

~~~

Kirishima's POV

1 hour later.

I heard the door open. I looked at bakubro, he was just in a black muscle shirt, sweatpants, and black combat boots. I guess you could call it a combat outfit.

I got up off the floor "wait here" I ran back to my room to fix myself up and put on brown knee length shorts, black sneakers and a black turtle neck. It was the closest thing I had to combat looking.

I ran back to bakugou's room, he was their leaning against the door frame. " there is no talking you out of this is there?" He shook his head. I nodded and we took off, on a mission to save midoriya.

Izuku's POV

This is hell. I thought as I tried my best to keep them entertained, swaying my hips and doing a drop, pushing my ass out as I stood back up. Face blushing red as whistles amd cheers sounded off.

I paused for a moment and walked towards a man, swaying my hips and smiled  seductively. Upon reaching him, I reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt, tugging him up and proceeded to dance.

Just wait..

I dragged my hands down his torso.

For the right moment..

I looked up at him with a smirk and whispered.

"To strike"

I slid my hands down to his belt and lightly grazed the handgun halster.

Kirishima's POV

It took about 20 minutes to make it out of the 1-A alliance dorm. We made a run for it, we were almost through the big gates.

"Where are you two going?" I looked around but saw no one, then something hit my leg. I looked down and saw Aizawa sensei in his bean bag, he turned to bakugo "get back in the house. Both of you" he was rolling away when bakubro yelled "like hell I will! I'm gonna save deku!" Aizawa sensei stopped and got out of his bean bag his hair started flowing up and he pulled his scarf from around him and wrapped us up in it. He dragged us back in the house and released us, bakubro got so angry that he blew up the couch.

Shit! Now Aizawa's gonna kill us when he gets back!

Then I heard the elevator door open. "Whats going on?" Mina asked rubbing her eyes. "Yo! What happened to the couch!!?" Sero ran up to it holding some of the material. By this point bakugo just sat there, everyone surrounded him but he said nothing.

Izuku's POV

A thump sounded as the last man fell. I dropped the gun and I wiped my hands. Shit, it took longer than it should have. I wiped the sweat from my brows and sighed. Now my gaze moved to the door, time to make an escape. I made quick for a chair and marched towards the door.

Gathering up enough strength, I raised the chair, high above my head, I struck once, twice and on the third try it broke.

I ran down the hall.