help... me

Ok so I was looking at pics of kacchan when I came across this one👆. I think its cute. Comment if you have the pic in your gallery. Cause I know I do.
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Deku's POV

I looked around to see girls dancing and swinging on poles and some in practically nothing walking around and serving drinks. And don't get me started on how the bartender looks. Shes in a bra and a bow tie.

" umm.... uraraka. Are you a... stripper?" She looked at me shocked.

" what... do I look like I have the body and confidence of a stripper.( that sentence is a meme)
'' of course not" she contiued " I do something else here. Anyways lets take you to mr boss man but everyones supposed to call him sugar daddy." I was dragged into an elevator and we went all the way up to the highest floor. When the elevator door opened we went through a long dimly lit hallway to a door that said 'SUGAR DADDY' in gold. When we entered there was an old man with a pipe in his mouth and a big heavy- looking chain around his neck. He sat around his desk " ah... odd one! You've come to visit me!" He said happily, wondered why he called her odd one.

" I have brought in fresh meat" she said slightly rocking back and forth. " oh? Well I'll inspect and think about it" he said and motioned me to come forward. I did. He looked up and down then motioned for me to turn to the side " too skinny" he mumbled.
Then he motioned me to turn again. I felt his stare burn holes in my back.
" he can join" I felt happiness, " you said that if I got someone to join you would give me my gift." Uraraka said pouting a little. I heard him laugh, " here" he said. I turned to see and he handed her a pink camera and a bag.

As they talked I looked around the room, its a pent office

The wall to my left was completely windows. I walked over to them and looked around. I even looked down and saw cars speeding away. I looked up in the night and saw a full moon and beautiful stars.

" ready to go deku?" Ura asked. I nodded, we were walking to the door when some girls bust through it in tube tops and short skirts surrounding the boss. Kisses on his face as it turned a bright pink. He handed them money and they kept on kissing him. Guess thats why he's called sugar daddy.

When we exited we went to the changing room. I put my huge hand bag on the counter and took out a suit and went into a stall. I put on the blue 2 piece bathing suit and the long blue mesh shirt that stopped at my mid thigh. As I exited uraraka was wearing the same but her suit was pink. We came out and went to tag our bags. " sooooo.... what do you do ura?" She grabbed a tray " whichever job I feel, I strip dance sometimes but not infront of these creeps, I mostly help the bartender make drinks and serve them... but if you wanna strip you can, you also get a room for yourself. You can relax in there but other workers serve in there too. And if someone intrudes there is a red button hidden at all four sides of the bed feet." I looked at her confused.
" what do you mean serve?"

She pulled me to the right and we opened a door leading to a big long hallway that had more doors and was well lit. I heard moans. I looked at her and she nodded then we exited and I didnt hear the noises again. The door was sound proof so there would be no use screaming.

I helped ura and the bartender make drinks and gave them funny names like tequila poppers. Were we put tequila in shotglasses and put cherries in there.

Its been an hour when I decided to try something else. I looked to the pole dancers on stage. They must be having fun. I turned back to mixing vodka and ciroc with mango juice, "
Wanna pole dance with me?" I asked.

" ok sure" she replied. The place was empty. And some of the the girls were probably at mr boss' office.

We made our way to the poles and I practiced to do it and learned a few moves then we did a competition of who can climb to the top of the pole first. After that we went to uraraka's room because I won't be getting my room card until 2 weeks. I got half of the bed and she got half.

😙🤩😘😘🤩😙😙🤩😘😘🤩😙😙🤩

In the morning

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 6am. I woke uraraka up and we took turns showering and getting ready. When we exited her room, we went into the elevator down to the first floor. I stepped out and looked around and saw alot of school girls than adult women. I opened and closed my mouth as I looked at uraraka. She must of realised what I thought. " it's not what it looks like! These girls don't strip, some stay here as a home and some here help the bartenders and the chefs... who do you think made those bite- sized muffins you ate last night that were MEANT for the guests?. And they sleep on the 6th floor not the 1st. The women sleep down here and it was them that you heard yesterday moaning."

I sighed in relief.

We headed off to school, as soon as we opened the huge UA class door we were flooded with questions like "where were you" and "you almost gave me a heart attack."

We walked in and took our seats. We had to lie, what kind of reputation would we have if we told them the truth.

First class was present mic AKA english.

Time skip because I'm lazy💋

I left class with Iida and uraraka. I haven't seen kacchan in a while, wonder if he thinks about me.
When I was on my room I took a quick shower and put on a big white button up shirt that stopped at my mid thigh and put on black stockings.
I turned on my all might themed fan and layed down infront of it. I watched the clip of all might saving all those people, I heard a knock on my door then it opened "dinner time!" mina yelled. I got up and went downstairs, I took a seat beside ura. After an hour I got up and helped momo wash the dishes. When she left kirishima walked in. I looked at him and approached hin from behind. Then began to bow, " kirishima. I'm really sorry for what I did and I hope you forgive me." I hadn't look up yet and there was a moment of silence. Finally he replied" its ok. You didn't have control over yourself and its not like anything too weird happened for us to not be friends." I felt a hand ruffle my hair. I looked up and thanked him then he left.

I walked into the main room where everyone was in a big circle on the floor and I was told by tsu to join. I sat down inbetween tsu and jiro.
There was a bottle in the center of us all. Oh no!! Is this what I think it is, spin the bottle?!

Denki spun it and it landed on kirishima. " kirishima. Truth or dare?" When he said that I felt a little relief. He said dare and he was supposed to go eat a chilli pepper dipped in hot sauce. When he was done he drank 2 containers of milk.

I got bored but everyone was having such a good time, I excused myself and accidentally glanced at kacchan. The feeling got stronger. I rushed to the elevator and to my room, I thought of kacchan and the feeling started to overwhelm me. I started panting, I even took one of my suppressants and it did nothing. After a while someone came through my door and closed it.

I lifted my head from the pillow and saw kacchan standing there in his usual black muscle shirt and black sweatpants. Without thinking I said " k-kacchan...help...me."

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😊🤨🤨🤨🙁🙁

Hello my area 51 specimens! I have updated!! And goodbye. I must go brush my toe nails and clip my hair!!👽