Without you part 1

I have given you something to smile about 👆
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Todoroki's POV

I looked out the window only to see a pair of electric blue eyes stare back at me.

Dabi.

What does he want. At the moment a million questions ran through my head.

What is he doing here?

Does he expect me to open the window?

Should I call a teacher?

Should I fight him?

My thoughts were interrupted by dabi knocking the window again. I stepped back and shook my head. He lit a blue flame in his palm and smirked and I took a fighting stance.

Is...he hanging off a tree branch?

He chuckled and held his blue flame to the window and it started to crack.

SHIT!

What would everyone say if they saw my window without the glass? Who would bust my door down only to see my window cracked up?

I immediately opened my window and pulled him in. I lost my balance and he fell ontop of me.

I was gonna push him off when he pinned both my arms above my head with one hand and grabbed my chin with the other "suprise bitch" he whispered.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck, I bit my lip so hard to hold back my moans.

He got off me and sat on the bed, motioning me to come to him.

Did he REALLY expect me to listen to him!?

I closed my eyes and thought of what to do. My shoulder angels, conscience (on my left) and temptation (on my right).

(Conscience is the good one/angel and temptation is the bad one/devil)  

I'll put conscience and temptation's conversation in dialogue form so It's easier for you guys. Its kinda difficult (I'm just a lazy bish) to type conscience and temptation over and over so I just call them good todo and bad todo.

Good todo: whats this idiot debating.

Bad todo: well GT I think he's debating if he should go over to that sexy piece of meat over there calling him.

Good todo: that answer is obvious, of course not! Thats a villain.

Bad todo: This is why no one likes you. Look at him. He's hot!

Bad todo: what you waiting for ya big idiot. Go over to him.

Good todo: NO! DON'T DO IT. HE'S A VILLAIN! YOU KNOW... THE BAD GUY!

Bad todo: he's not blowing up anything, he's not killing anyone is he.

Good todo: do the right thing and go get a t-

Bad todo: OMG GT! Why can't you just stop acting holy for once! Cause I know you're not like this all the time. So I got a piece of advice for you, sometimes. YOU. NEED. TO. SHUT. THE. FU-

Good todo: How dare you! My behaviour is exemplary!

Bad todo: You're behaviour wasn't 'exemplary' last night.

Good todo: lets get BACK ON TRACK.

Bad todo: yeah you should get back on mine.

Good todo: ENOUGH! I can't do this anymore!