without you part 4

Ladies and gentlemen. PREPARE YOURSELF for a LONG ASS CHAPTER!! I put my tears, ramen and fake blood into this chapter.
I am running on coffee, still have energy but tired as 🤬
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Deku's POV

Woke up feeling like crap. Thats not normal. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then looked around the room, uraraka wasn't here. Neither was todoroki. I walked over to kacchans bed hoping to get a chance to apologize for yesterday and maybe get a morning kiss. I pulled away his blanket and saw him peacefully sleeping.

He's only calm when he's asleep. I climbed into his bed and wrapped my arms around his...

Curvy waist??

What.?🤨

I completely pulled the sheet from his body only to see.

A girl figure.

"HOLY COW!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I yelled falling off the bed. The figure shot up "DEKU SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I WANT TO SLEEP!!" He yelled, "I-is that you k-kacchan?" I asked crawling nearer to the bed.

"What the fuck do you mean nerd! Of course it's me!!" He said rubbing his temples. I can't believe this,

kacchan.

Was.

A girl.

This can't be happening. I need to check, I reached over and grabbed one of his... her boobs and she slapped me.

"What the fuck are these doing on my chest!!" He...well SHE yelled. He was an actual girl. He had boobs and long hair and everything. Him at the very top.

I looked at how big her boobs were. I wonder if they hurt."S-STOP STARING DEKU!!" she said trying to cover them. "You can't stay like this" I said not taking my eyes from her chest.

I know its weird but...kacchan as a girl. You don't see this everyday.
I went into Uraraka's suitcase and pulled out a pink lace bra and matching underwear with a short black skirt and a red shirt.

I gave them to kacchan and she went up to the bathroom door and jiggled the handle. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Its frickin locked!!" As soon as he said that the door opened revealing Uraraka with one of those books that has book wrapping on it, she stood there in a white shoulder off dress. "Umm. Who are you?" She asked kacchan.

"King explosion murder to you pink cheeks" she said with her famous scowl. Uraraka's face held a look that said 'you have got to be kidding me', she stepped aside so that kacchan could go in. "Um deku? Is kacchan a girl?" I nodded. "What, how did this happen?" I took a deep breath. "I think that whenwewereattackedbythetentaclethinginmyroomkacchanwasprickedbyitandnowhehasalittlepinkheartatthebackofhisneck,I'monlyassuming." She sighed "hey pink cheeks, is it supposed to be like this?" She asked turnung around and touching the hem of the skirt. "Yeah" she said.

Rip.

Rip.

"Well I'm not wearing it!!" She yelled throwing the shredded skirt to the ground and revealing the pink lace underwear I had given her. "WHAAT!! AAAA NOO!!! THIS SKIRT COST $59!!! BAD BAKUGO!, BAD BAKUGO!!" she yelled holding the shredded skirt.

Kacchan opened uraraka's suitcase and pulled out white ripped jeans "this is more like it!!" She yelled and slipped it on. "Wonder what else is in this thing!" And then dug around for a while before pulling out black sneaker wedges.

I snickered as uraraka cried over the skirt. She finally got up and said "daddy always told me not to cry over spilled milk" then my stomach growled. "Umm you guys can go ahead. I need to shower and change" I waved as they exited, I opened my suitcase and pulled out a red towel and white toothbrush😏😏