y-you temptress!!

Ok... I'm gonna clear up your beautiful  minds about whats currently happening. When fighting the Oiran(oiran were courtesans in japan. They were considered a type of Yūjo"woman of pleasure" or prostitute) villain she cut him with the sharp tip of her weapon( her fan). The fan blades had poison on it. A few days later he was visited by her and she told him all about the spell, he was then put through the villains pain. So if he has any sexual contact with anyone that would activate the oiran spirit that possessed him. He found himself in kacchan's room where he found out that kacchan was going in a rut. now if kacchans alpha instinct takes him over and he forced himself on deku then the oiran deku woukd activate and the real deku would die slowly.

Hope I helped you guys understand.
😉😉😊😊😋😋😎😎😎😎😗😙🤔🙁

Deku POV

"W-what?" I said shocked, not that I didn't hear but I wish I didn't.

"How is this gonna work... I mean if we do it then I'll die but you're going in a rut" I really didn't know.

Before he could say anything I rushed out of the room, tears streaming down my face and my green curls tickling my eyelids.

I entered the elevator and pressed my floor, I sat down on the floor pulling my knees to my chest.

I really don't know why I'm crying. I'm so stupid.

About a few seconds later the door opened and I got up and walked out grabbing the keys to my room. I entered and didn't even bother to close the door I grabbed my phone, headphones and a bag of doritos from my secret stash then exited the room , too depressed to stay in the crime scene.

I ran to the woods, it kind of felt like the time kacchan told me to follow him then we fought and were put under house arrest. I connected my headphones to my phone and began listening to the first song in my list.

I curled up under a huge oak tree looking up at the stars through the leaves. I put my head on my knees and rocked slowly to the song.

In the morning*

Deku POV

I woke up feeling warm but  breathing felt a little hard . I looked to my left and saw ....Todoroki?
" umm... t-todoroki...w-why are you h-here?" I questioned and his eyes slowly opened.

He was seated beside me, his right arm ( depends on how you look at it, my left could somehow be your right) on my shoulder and my feet across his lap. I got up and grabbed his hand to pull him up, but when I did we fell right back down and todo-kun was ontop. His left foot had gone into a special area and it caused me to moan accidentally, he was looking me right in the face.

I want to die at this point... how embarrassing!!

"G-good morning Midoriya" he said, a little pink on his cheeks. I took the moment to look at his cute heterochromic eyes and his two-colored hair, his bright red scar and his face that overall held a calm demeanor even in this position. I wanted to graze his scar, as I lifted my hand I stopped.

I think getting out of this situation was the best idea for now.

"T-Todoroki?... we should g-get out of this p-position before som-" I was interuppted by "YOU HALF N HALF BASTARD WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" Kacchan yelled blasting towards us at full speed with his quirk.