harsh treatment

Deku's POV

"Good"

What does he mean 'good' I thought. I only came to apologize and probably give him my shirt or something that had my scent on it for him to do his 'thing' since I was kinda worried that he'd be too harsh.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he blasted the front of his sweatpants. He didn't hurt himself though, he ripped the rest off and exposed his member, confirming that he didn't have on boxers. It stood looking painful and extra big.

I gulped.

"Umm kacchan. I just came to apologize and give you my shirt or something. To be honest I'm kinda wor-" he cut me off by pushing my head to his thing "less talking more sucking got it" he stated looking at me with his red piercing eyes.

I slowly nodded and put it in my mouth and started moving my head up and down "uuuugh! Faster nerd!" He yelled.  I increased my speed.

I think I was doing a good job because he groaned louder. "Deepthroat me goddammnit!" He yelled and I did as told.

Pushing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Thank god I didn't have a gag reflex, I used my tongue and twirled it around before pulling it out.

I started playing with his tip. I placed it back in my mouth and continied to deep throat. He put his hand in my hair softly gripping it, I moved faster until he held my head still and he let his load in my mouth.

"Daaaaamn!!" He groaned.

I took it out, closed my eyes and swallowed the cum. I looked at it.

Oh NO.

It's still big.

I kept staring at it. "Is there a problem?" He said smirking. We both knew that this would take a long time.
He layed in the middle of the bed and motioned for me to get on top of him.

He looked at my clothes. "O-oh. Right." I took off my shirt and tried to take off my knee length shorts but out of nervousness it was kinda difficult to concentrate on pulling the buttons.

I heard kacchan growl and let off little explosions. The sudden growl caused me to rip off my shorts and underwear.

I quickly got on the bed and straddled him. I noticed that I was producing slick and it dripped on his thing.

He held my hips and proceeded to pull me down on it when I said "w-wait kacchan! Aren't you gonna stre- " I was cut off by him pulling me down on it. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time, he gave me only a few seconds to adjust to his new size.

"Start moving deku" he said and I did. He pushed me up and forcefully pulled me back down.

After an hour later I got off to see how it looked now.

It was still big and stiff. I can't believe kacchans still not satisfied. I know that one of my duties as an omega was to please my alpha but this was RIDICULOUS.

I got back on it with a determined look on my face.

It felt like the few little seconds I came off it got even bigger.

This might leave me sore tomorrow but I had to do it. I kinda felt bad for kacchan during the week so I guess this was like an apology. I started to bounce up and down as fast as I could, he took hold of my hips and started moving me at an inhumane speed. "K-kacchannn~nyaa~slow dowwn!" I moaned.

Two hours later*

He pulled me down for the last time before knotting me and squirting alot of cum. "Haaaaa!" I yelled. It took 18 minutes for the knot to diflate and as soon as it did I collapsed right beside him.