help... me ( part 2)

Ok listen up people. For those who didn't see the pic that I posted on 'help...me' it said that the image is unsafe. It was asui telling kacchan that the world doesn't revolve around him and he then he had the earth in his hand spinning it around him and gave her a middle finger. How is that wrong??! Anyways.
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Dekus POV

"Help...me" I looked at him. I probably looked desperate but the sensation kind of turned into a massive knot in my stomach. He ran over to me " WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO!?" he yelled obviously concerned. I pouted my lips, isn't it obvious!?

Getting a little irritated I reached forward and grabbed his hand and put his pointer and middle finger in my mouth. I didn't care how he was looking at me, right now just doing this was getting my body excited. As I coated his fingers in saliva he slowly withdrew them from my mouth.

I looked up at him. He was smirking, I mentally rolled my eyes this is where he gets cocky.

" hmm... I don't know if I should. Should I?" He said leaning his head to one side.

This YELLOW HEDGEHOG!!

I grabbed his shoulders, pulled him forward and aggressively smashed my lips onto his causing him to stumble back a little. He grabbed my waist and pushed me unto the bed. He looked at me again before ripping my stocking off, he rubbed my thighs and slid his hands up to my shirt and ripped it open.
" hurry up!!" I groaned.

I closed my eyes as his hands roamed my chest and his kisses running from my chest to my stomach.

Then he stopped.

My eyes shot open and I looked at him angrily. I pulled him on the bed and he landed on his back, and I tore his zipper off and slid his pants down.
I slipped my hand inside his boxers.

CRAP!!! Why do I keep doing this! I need to stop!!!

I quickly got up and found some pants. I put it on and walked towards the door '' s-sorry kacchan. I-I'll leave."

I put my hand on the knob and opened it. " close the door" kacchan said using his alpha voice. I shivered and closed it then locked it.

"Come to me now" I turned around and walked towards him, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. " why do you keep resisting?" Tears were running down my cheeks at this point, " I d-don't want y-you to think of m-me as the other o-omega girls" I said between sniffles. He held my face so I could look at him using his thumbs to wipe the tears away he kissed me passionately. We continued and he placed his hands on my nipples playing with them, I moaned and he put his tongue in my mouth. He yanked off the shirt and my underwear and I covered my face in embarrassment, he lifted me up and put me face down and ass up. He leaned forward and put his pointer and middle finger in my mouth " suck them" he said. After a while he took them out, slick run down my legs and stick one finger in me
"~nya!!~ kacchan!" I moaned. " damnit deku I'm being gentle!" he yelled. I put me head in my pillow and tried to hide my moans. Then he added the second finger. I raised my head, rolled my eyes and stick my tongue out. " uuuugh! Kacchan! YES!!!" I yelled. The pleasure made the feeling and the knot go away but I couldn't stop, he took out his fingers and my face returned to normal.

I hid my face in the pillow again. How could I let those noises out my mouth?!

I then felt something rub against my entrance. I clenched my teeth, "ready for this deku?" I nodded in the pillow.

I felt it go deep.

I couldn't help it, I made a long moan but through mid-moan ( is there even a word like that!?)
Kacchan put his hand over my mouth "be quiet!!" He shushed. I nodded and he removed his hand. I adjusted and he started moving, he was kinda going fast because I was producing slick by the second. I let out small moans as kacchan went faster and faster until he hit something.

I wanted to moan but had to bite on my pillow.

He did it again.

And again.

"You like it there don't you?" He said teasing me.

He hit my prostate repeatedly.

What did he want me to do moan my lungs out!? I was a complete mess at this point.

After a while his thrusts got sloppy and he stopped for a while then groaned. I felt something run in me. It was so warm and thick and there was alot of it, he pulled out and some run down my back to my neck.

My neck, my back, lick my....sorry!😬😶😳

I collapsed on the soft bed and so did he. 5 minutes later I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and put on night shorts and a fluffy white shirt. When I came out kacchan went in. And moments later came out wearing just sweatpants.

We cuddled in bed and the fan cooling me down, I cuddled up into kacchans chest and he had his arms around me.

I felt good and there was no more strange feeling which was awesome then I remembered something.

.
.
.
.
Since I just did 'it' with kacchan
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I didn't have a condom or used a pill
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CRAP!!

I shook kacchan awake. " what is it nerd?" He asked sleepily, "kacchan we didn't use a condom and I didn't take a pill" I whispered. I could see his red eyes in the dark looking shocked.

He got up and grabbed a jacket "I'm gonna go buy an after pill" he said then took off, I felt better when he said that. As I layed there all  I wondered about was how mom is doing.

Inko's POV

I sat on a beach chair, Chardonnay in one hand and a chocolate donut in the next. I looked up seeing the fireworks go off, to my left was Mitsuki and to my right was Rei. We were all relaxing in robes on a cruise ship. Although it felt wrong to leave my little izuku in his heat times Mitsuki said I desperately needed to relax.

" Mitsuki, are you sure you should've left bakugo in his rut. Aren't you worried?" I asked concerned. " eh, the brats been left alone on his rut before why should this time be any different" she stated, sipping on her chardonnay. " I have a bad feeling... maybe we should turn back" I said worriedly. Mitsuki looked at me and laughed, saying that I should relax. I looked to Rei," what about you?" I asked hoping she would've taken my side on going back
" Todoroki, Izuku and Bakugo are old enough to take responsibility, I trust them, they wouldn't do anything senseless"

I layed back. Maybe I was overthinking things. Yeah. Overthinking, I drank the rest of my wine and asked for more.
I haven't done this in a while.
I should do this more often.

Uraraka POV

*earlier*

I got concerned when deku just got up and left. After a while I was about to leave to check on him when bakugo got up. I tried to keep myself from giggling and sat down, trying my best to keep the images of what bakugo went up to do.
I lost it. I calmly excused myself and walked to the elevator, I went in and pressed deku's floor number like crazy. I tip toed to his door and sat down with my back against it.  I listened. I heard groans, moans, skin slapping, huffs, shrieks and most importantly deku calling out bakugo's name. Thank god others aren't up here.

I smiled to myself, I wish I had jiro's quirk about now, how awesome that would be, hearing everything up close. I clasped my hand over my mouth to prevent screeches from escaping. I stayed there from start to finish, I  got up and was going to walk away from deku's door because it got quiet when it opened. There was katsuki right infront of me.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIT!!

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Next time my beautiful specimens.