without you part 2

Deku's POV

I woke up in ALOT of slick.

Great. Now I have to change my sheets, I got up and looked into my mirror, the scent collar's diamond shimmered as soon as sunlight hit it.

I went to the bathroom and took a long shower. I brushed my teeth and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my waist. I walked out the bathroom and immediately shivered from the cold air hitting my partially wet skin.

Thats funny, I don't remember opening that window. I went to my closet and pulled out black ripped jeans, and a light green shirt. I put it on and changed my sheets, after that I layed in bed and took my phone from my night stand.

Oh. I want to check up on kaminari today, I got up and put on my red shoes then took my heat suppressants. Its still early, I looked at my alarm clock, its 7:30am. I put my phone in my back pocket and closed the window. I made my way to the nurse's office, "good morning recovery girl" I said, she looked up at me and smiled "hello midoriya! Come to check up on kaminari?" I nodded and she led me to his bed. I pulled the curtain and saw kaminari looking at his phone. All his wounds and cuts healed and left no scars which was good.

"how are you feeling?" I asked. He smiled at me and gave a thumbs up, there was silence for a while before I asked the big question.

"Hey. Umm, what happened with kirishima?" I asked looking down, "..............." he closed his eyes and sighed. "Y-you don't have t-to talk about it!!" I stuttered, did the question make him uncomfortable?

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him. "Kirishima he....lost control a little. I don't blame him though...I guess I was acting a little too spoilt." He let me go and started crying, I hugged him and he held on to my shirt, soaking it with his tears.

I couldn't bear to see him like this  "hey. How about some food to cheer you up?" He shook his head and pulled me beside him on the bed. A couple minutes later my stomach growled and kaminari fell asleep with his head on my shoulder.

I tried to put his head on the pillow but he flinched and I stopped. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed uraraka's number "hey deku. I'm at your dorm room, where are you?"
"I'm with kaminari at the nurse's office. Could you bring food?" I asked holding my stomach "sure!" I hung up and took a breath of relief knowing that food is on its way.

I started to doze off when kaminari started rubbing my face "kirishima, your face is soooo soft" I looked at him to see that he was very much awake but there was something about him.

His eyes look brighter than usual and his cheeks were cherry pink. "Kaminari, I'm not kirishima ok. It's me, Midoriya" he sqiunted his eyes as if he can't see well. He then rubbed them, "midoriya?" He said and I quickly nodded, he smiled at me "well you're here sooo..." he put his hand on my pants button. I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him from possibly getting me killed.

"Kaminari. I know that you are still in heat but I am not your mate. Do you understand that?" He stared at me for a while then shook his head. He is obviously blinded by lust, I wish I had something to knock him out with. He started whimpering and tugging on my scent collar.

(Guys, I am gonna write something. Please don't blast me for it😋😷)

I'm not very good at this but what if I just...help a little.

Uraraka's POV

I got up this morning and got ready to hang out with deku. I dried off from the shower and put on my underwear,bra, a knee length pink skirt, a white t-shirt that I tucked into it and my white slippers. The fact is that I actually have clothes in deku's closet, I went on the main floor to get some breakfast. I grabbed an apple and diet coke then went to sit with the other girls. "Wow uraraka, that skirt makes you look like a prude" I grabbed the donut from her hand and shoved it into my mouth, she made a sad face and I giggled putting the apple in her hand. I was going to go on a diet but I have alot of oreos in my room and I just took a donut from mina. I went up to deku's room and knocked on the door. No answer.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and (yes, my skirt has pockets)was about to dial his number when he called me I answered "hey deku. I'm at your dorm room, where are you?" "I'm with kaminari at the nurse's office. Could you bring food?" "Sure" I replied. I put my phone in my pocket and was about to walk away when deku's room door opened. "Lets go pink cheeks" bakugo said (guys instead of writing bakugo I accidentally wrote bakuho🤣😷)
Walking infront of me, we had to go back downstairs and get the rest of mina's donuts but she didn't go down without a fight.

We finally got the box of chocolate coated donuts. Now we were on our way to see kaminari and deku. Unfortunately bakugo took the box of donuts from me on the way cause he thought I was picking off pieces of them.

Deku's POV

I thought about it. It wouldn't hurt to just help him out. I'm just trying to help...yeah, I rubbed my pointer finger on my collar's diamond. It opened and I put it on the l
Table, I closed my eyes and put layed my head on the pillow and felt kaminari's lips sucking on my neck.

I just hope kacchan doesn't come with Uraraka.

I heard kaminari pull away from my neck with a pop sound. He was about to start sucking on another part of my neck when I heard the door open. I pushed kaminari a little and sat on the  chair beside the bed. I grabbed my scent collar and put it on, "oi, nerd!" I hear kacchan yell.

Uraraka moved the curtain and smiled at kaminari "you look like you're feeling better!" She said and handed the donut box to me. I opened it and happily ate one. "What happened to your lips kaminari?" I choked a little and looked at him only to see that he was on his phone like nothing happened, oooh he's good.

"I must be allergic to something I ate this morning" he said in a cool tone. I can't stay here any longer, I got up, grabbed my phone and left. I went straight to my room and looked into my bathroom mirror. I cannot believe this! On my neck sat a big purple looking hickey!

I almost fainted. I went in my closet and looked in a shoe box. I pulled out uraraka's makeup pouch, I bet she forgot about it. I took out her concealor and went to the bathroom again. I showered and put on my navy blue sweatpants and a white T-shirt, I made sure to dry my neck and put my collar on then put concealor on the parts that my collar did not cover.

Ok deku you CAN DO THIS!

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hey deku! It's movie night! Come help me make some popcorn" Uraraka yelled. After 15 minutes of making popcorn there was enough, after Uraraka, momo and asui shared the popcorn bowls out ( 1 bowl to a pair) sero turned the light off and shoji got the blankets. Mineta was supposed to pick a movie but mina picked it because he wanted to watch a movie full of half naked women.

We all got cozy and the movie was playing when uraraka whispered to me

"what happened with kaminari?"

🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁
Alrighty everyone. Its that time again when I binge watch the entire markiplier fnaf series!
Also
Gonna give you guys two presents today cause I just spent the last couple hours crying my eyes out and feeling EXTRA depressed😁

1.I have seen alot of posts on snapchat about national sex day but the only thing I'm fucking is stupid and the only thing fucking me is life.
                    -meme

2. Yogurt is fruit sperm and I'm not gay.
        -meme