Chapter 3

Jin quickly shoved Jungkook into his hands." Kook are you alright? "Jungkook just stared at Jin and said " Kookie ish f-fine! "Jin shocked at how gibberish is Jungkook's voice. He took a couple of seconds before he spoke back. " Kookie how old are you? " Jungkook's eyes shining hearing that his eomma call him with that nickname. " Kookie ish fiv ywear owld ! " he said.

Jin who was not understand anything just now already knew what happen to the Big Jungkook. "He is in littlespace now...he shrinking into a kiddo. And he call me his eomma! How cute my bunbun!! "Jin hugged the boy only to received a loud giggle from the other.

( Btw the crazy old man already been send to the MeNtAl HoSpiTAL.. I hope he stay there forever and die for making my Jungkook suffer ;) )

He then suddenly realised that Jungkook can't be like this forever. The risk was too high for Jin too handle even though he is the oldest and always knew the best. He let out a loud sigh and said, "Kookie you have to be Big back." Jungkook shaked his head. " Nooo Big Kookie doesn't like Little Kookie..he hwates mwe!" Jin rubbed his back softly. " No one hates you sweetheart..but you can't show your littlespace to others especially our ARMY. What will they say bout you? Our group will be down if you did so. "

"B-but eomma Kookie c-cannot contwrol Himswelf! "The boy said. Suddenly Jin got an idea. Okay Kookie bae hear this. When we arrive at home go to your room and sleep. If other hyungs ask you why you sleeping early just said that you are so sleepy. And sweetie can you talk properly? " "Aniwyo eomma"Jin smiled." Its okay sweetheart. Do you remember what eomma told you to do so? " "Yesh,eomma "

Good boy..let's go before others get home." Eomma! " Jin turned to him." Yes sweetie? " Up ! up ! He said while making grabby hands towards Jin ( Uwu ) Jin just smiled at the bky and picked him up and out him on his back.

Jin knew Jungkook secret. But he doesn't tell others cause they will not understand how it works. He will tell them OFC, but for now he need to keep it as the secret. A little just like a pure soul. It needs attention , responsible , and the most important thing is , LOVE

^~^Tq my lovely readers for your vote ! Don't be a ghost reader , I live to read your comments and suggestions

Sorry for grammar and spelling error 🙏

I purple you guys so much !!♥️