Chapter 16

1 WEEK LATER,

"Well we have to make some rules for him. It also must have rewards and punishments." Jin said. "B-but hyung doesn't it a bit...i dunno..mean maybe?"
Taehyung said. "Its for the best, Tae."
Namjoon said more.

"Okay but please don't make the punishments so mean." Tae pleaded. "We will discuss it Tae." Yoongi interuppted them. "Hmm..."Taehyung doesn't like to punish his baby but he nees to teach the younger some manners. But he also don't have a heart to do so after what his baby did for him.

2 HOURS AGO,

"Daddy!!" The little run to Tae and sit on his lap. "Yes bunbun?" Tae who was watching TV turned to his babyboy. "Daddy cwome upstwairs! Kookie have supwise for wu!!" Taehyung raised one of eyebrow. "Oh really? If so let's go see what is it." Taehyung said while holding the little up and headed upstairs.

"Here daddy here!!" The little showing his room. "Okay bun." Taehyung went to his Jungkook's room. Once he opened the door the little ran beside his bed and grabbed something and hide it behind his back.Taehyung eyes widened at the condition of the room."What the hell is happening here?" Taehyung asked

"Jungkook what have you done?" Taehyung asked angrily but still doesn't raise his voice. The room was messy. Its full of small pieces of papers was eveywhere! And water colours spilled on the floors. "This ish for wu daddy!" The little gave Taehyung a piece of colourful card. It was full of drawing and stickers.  Taehyung was still mad but when his baby gave him his 'surprise' he can't help but take it.

He opened the card and it wrote,

To daddy,                   💖

Kookie wuv wu so much. Kookie can't  💖 wive without wu. Wu always mwake Kookie happy! Daddy mwake Kookie fweel safe and wuv. Don't weave Kookie okay? Kookie wuw wu. Daddy wuv Kokie too riwght?                                   💖

💖                     💖

Taehyung doesn't realised a tear running down his cheek.He quickly wiped it and kneeled down in front of Jungkook. He cupped Jungkook's face and gave the little a kiss on his forehead. The kiss is not just a simple kiss, but it full of love and adores.

"I love you too baby." Taehyung said softly. The little smiled ans hugged his daddy. Their hug lasted for 5 minutes before Jin came inside the room and started screaming.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT HAD YOU DID TO THIS ROOM!!?" Jin said angrily and harshly. The little on the other side who was shocked that his eomma shouted at him. Well he is soft. He get emotional easily. He started to cry and hugged his daddy's leg tightly.

"Jin hyung don't raise your voice at him!" Taehyung shouted. Jin then realised what he had done."I..Im s-sorry okay sweetheart. Come here honey Eomma not mad at you..." Jin tried to gestured the younger to come with him but the younger seem to be so scare of him.

"Bunbun go to eomma now.."Taehyung said while patting the younger's head. "N-no..eomma m-mad at K-Kookie..." the younger said while hugging Tae's leg. "No honey eomma not mad at you okay. Eomma loves you so much." Jin sweetly smiled at him. "Rweally?" The little said. "Yes sweetie come here to eomma." Jin said.

The little ran to his eomma and hugged him tightly. Soon he fell asleep on his eomma's arm. They doesn't realise but the others members were watching from the door. "Umm...you both?" Jimin said. Tae and Jin turned to them. The suddenly Jin spoke up. "Guys.living room.NOW."

PRESENT TIME.

"Well this is the rules." Jin said while showing them a piece of paper.

                            RULES

1. Don't mess up the house with toys.
2. Always finish your food and milk.
3. Don't eat cookies without permission.
4. No sweets or cookies before lunch.
5. Tell somebody if you wanna go out.
6. Always know that everybody loves    
you so much.

                           REWARD

1. More cookies.
2. Daddy will buy you more plushies.
3. More time to play outside.
4. Everybody will play with you.

                         PUNISHMENT

1. Spankies.
2. No cookies for a day.
3. Daddy will take your plushies.
4. No goodnight kisses.

"Are you guys agree with this?" Jin asked. The others nodded but not Taehyung. "Tae, are you agree or not?" Namjoon asked. "I...umm..yes. he said." Yoongi grabbed his shoulder. "Don't worry Tae. The punishment is not that mean. It just for the little to be afraid to disobey the rules.." Tae nodded.

"Kookie come here sweetie!" Jin shouted. After a minute, a little boy ran to Jin with a bottle of chocolate milk in his mouth. "Yesh eomma?" Jin smiled and gave the little the paper.

The little read the rules out with his cute and gibberish voice that make everyone giggled when he mispronounced something. After he done, he looked at Taehyung."Ish this rwules for Kookie?" The little asked cutely. "Yes sweetheart. Can you follow the rules like a good boy you are? For daddy?" Taehyung said. "Kookie can try!" He said cheerfully. "Good!" Tae said while ruffling his head.

~ Let's just see how long he can follow it.😉 Well I dunno much about the rules for kids but I tried.

~ It kinda twist chapter so Im sorry.😢 don't forget to vote and comment ya lovely✌✨💖

Love you 3000🤭💖✨