Chapter 38

TIME SKIP

Finally they arrived at their mansion. Taehyung's Lamborghini was parked at the posh. Well it nice to be back home. Taehyung thought to himself. Taehyung turned to his side realised that his baby was in a deep sleep. He doesn't have a heart to wake his angel up so he decided to carried him. He carried the angel until the front door and rang the bell. Not even 5 seconds later, the door opened and guess what? A gnome opened the door for them. ( Wait Im sorry😂) Hi hyung! Tarhyung greeted the older. Hi Tae! Aww my bff was sleeping! Jimin said and pinched the younger's cheek  awaking him. Hyungie I wanna sleep..dont disturb me... Jungkook said while burying his face into Tae's chest. Hey come and give your sister a hug! Jimin said. Jungkook dont move either. He did want to hug him but...his legs still feeling like a jelly. But then Taehyung out him doen oh his own feet not giving anything to support himself he fell on his butt an again he screamed painfully.

Omg Kooookkkkkk!!! Jimin shouted and rushed to the maknae and help him to get up before Taehyung can do. He accidentally squished him makung the younger whinced. Aahh hyung! Don't squish me! It hurtss!!! Jungkook screamed and pushed the older. Wait what? Why? Jimin asked raising one of his eyebrow. Umm...Jungkook can't even finish his sentence cause he too shy. There's red tint spreaded across his face and Jimin know that face.

Wtf Taehyung?! Jimin shouted and grabbed the younger's collar. Calm the fuck down dude! Its not a big deal! Taehyung said a bit taken aback from the older's reaction. WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY BFF!? Jimin shouted practically chocking Taehyung's neck slightly. Ask your bff then. He will answer you. Right baby? Taehyung said to the younger making the younger blushed. Jimin sighed angrily and let go of Taehyung's collar. Taehyung smirked in victory while Jimin rolled his eyes and went to the younger and help him to go to his room.

Hey where do you wanna bring Jungkook? Taehyung asked. To his room. Jimin simply said and went upstairs with Jungkook. Jungkook on the other side was dying to laugh at what happen between his lover and Jimin but decide to only laugh inside.(because he doesn't want to get spank from Jimin😂) Taehyung smiled and made his way to the living room to watch TV.

P.S The others was out and Im too lazy to wite where they've been soooo
Back to the story

AT JUNGKOOK'S ROOM

Ok sister, you have A LOT to explain to me. Jimin said after he put down the younger carefully on the bed. W-what? Jungkook said knowing what the elder was talking. Jeon Jungkook don't pretend you doesn't know what Im talking about. Where have you been yesterday? Jimin asked crossing his arms. We went to a hotel and stayed there for a night..don't Taehyungie told you? Jungkook said. Hell no! Jimin said still crossing his arms.

And the most important thing is why the fuck are you limping?! Jimin asked his voice rised. Its nothing...We j-just... Jungkook said turning his blushing face away from the older. D-Did you g-guys.... have s-sex?! Jimin asked. Y-yes.... Jungkook said shyly and covered his face with his hands getting ready to get scold from the older. But then he felt two big arms crashed onto his body hugging him tightly.

OMGGGGG!! My sister finally getting his boyfriend dick!!! Jimin screamed happily while hugging the younger more tightly. The younger was co fused for a bit but then he giggled. Well, you not gonna scold me? Jungkook asked after the older pull off. For what? Im soooo proud of you! Its worth all thing I taught you! Jimin said jumping around.  Well it very nice but kinda hurt only awhile. Great experience! The younger giggled. Omg ikr! Now you know how it feel when I did it with Yoongi. Jimin said winking at the younger. Omg hyung stop! I miss my innocent self! Jungkook said pouting.

Aww you still innocent kook! You doesn't know anything yet in this sex life. Jimin said smugly. What do you mean? The younger asked totally confuse. Well do you think you will only do it once in a month? Jimin asked smirking making the younger blushed. Maybe...The younger said still blushing. Welp you wrong. Jimin said smirking. Okay done this weird topic, you should be resting.Jimin said while helping the younger landed on the bed carefully. Hmm..ok thanks hyung. The younger said before closing his eyes. Sleep well Jungkookie. The older said before giving him a peck on the forehead. He then got up from the bed and went out of the room closing the door slowly. After  succesfully closed the door, he went downstairs only to see the other members were back.

Hi hyungs! Jimin greeted to others getting the same for him. Hey Jimin-ah where are my baby? Taehyung asked taking a sip of his mango juice. He's sleeping at his room. Jimin said while helping Jin with the groceries. How's your date Tae? Namjoon asked. I have no word to say hyung. It was more than perfect to say. Taehyung say smirking. What with that smirk? Jhope asked while handing an apple to Jin. Jin muttered a small thanks and ate it.

Kook finally get his ass pounded by Taehyung yesterday. And he was limping today. Jimin said calmly like nothing was happen just 5 minutes and 32 seconds ago. And with that Jin who was eating the apple choke because of that news while the others jaws was in the floor. WTF TAEHYUNG?! Jin shouted and grabbed the younger's arm pinching it. Ouch! What was that for?! Taehyyng said rubbing his now red arm. Can't you be more rough to him? Jin asked totally annoyed. Well actually I can. The younger said smirking knowing the older was more than angry.

Tf.. imma cut you fucking dick and shove it into your fucking mouth! Jin said and about to punch the younger but being held by Namjoon. Calm down princess.. Its not that bad. The younger said rubbing the older's back soothing him from killing the younger. Finally the older gave up and sighed. Next time if he limping again imma make sure you'll be the one who waking up Yoongi. Jin said. Fuck hell no please I won't do it again! Just no waking up Yoongi hyung! Taehyung said and ran upstairs. The members was laughing so hard even Yoongi joined them. Well we can conclude that Taehyung have a fobia for waking up the older.

( No one dare to wake Yoongi up cause of they did they automatically will be kick on their balls😂 Jimin,Jin, and Jungkook only who can wake him up without getting pain in their ass😂)

Taehyyng ran upstairs and stopped in front of Jungkook's room taking his breath. Well he doesn't promise that Jungkook will not be limping next time
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ He went inside to see his angel was sleeping. He smiled and slowly sat on the bed looking at the sleeping beauty. He caressed the younger soft chubby cheeks softly. My baby...you look so heavenly beautiful. Taehyung said. He slowly pushed the younger's bangs out of his face not realising that he already waking up the younger.

Tae...the younger muttered softly m