Chapter 12

~ Im back readers and Im not dead😂
    Well my holiday was fOcKiNg BoRiNg so that Imma update more

It was a Saturday morning. The members was busy doing their own activity. Jin was busy cleaning the house while Namjoon was having some discussing with Bang PD. Jimin and Yoongi was out for date ^~^ and Jhope was playing Overwatch with Taehyung while the little Jungkook was sleeping.

At the kitchen,

Jin was cleaning the kitchen counter when he heard the door opened revealing Namjoon with a tension face. He worried bout the younger and decided to ask him if anythings wrong. He put the the towel aside and went to Namjoon who was laying on the couch. "Joonie? Are you alright?" Namjoon only sighing. "I already told our manager bout Jungkook and he said he doesn't mind but he said Jungkook can't forever being in littlespace. It will bring harm to our group. He said we have to find the way for Jungkook to come back into his bigspace but how? "

Jin smiled and hugged Namjoon. "We will find it together don't you worry." Namjoon turned his head and said thanks to his older. He get up from the couch to his bedroom not forget to give Jin a quick peck on his lips ( 0wo ) leaving him there  while blushing like mad.Jin ran to his room and locked himself in the bathroom. He covered his mouth with his hands and shouted.

"OMGGGGG!!!!" He shouted his lungs off. Then he calmed down and said. "Jin you better behave yourself and make sure you doesn't care bout it or else it will be worseee!" Then he got out from the room and started to clean up the house again.After awhile he finished his work and went upstairs to checkup on the little

He went to Jungkook's room and opened it up slowly and stepping slowly towards the bed. He saw a small body sleep soundly. He smiled and decided to wake him up. Jin sat beside the little and shaked his body a bit. Then the little opened up his eyes slowly. Jin asked him, " Have you had a good sleep Kookie?" The little just stared at his eomma and suddey his eyes started to watering. Then he cried loudly making the others came into the room like flash.

Taehyung grabbed the crying little and patted his head. "Shuush bunbun don't cry your not look beautiful." He kissed Jungkook's nose softly expecting a giggle from the younger as always, but the little only blabbering some incohenrent words that no one understands. He also could not do anything else then making grabby hands. He understand now. Jungkook is in his Babyspace.

He turned to Jin. "Jin hyung what we gonna do? Jungkook is in his babyspace. He can't say or do anything than blabbering. What happened to him!?" Tae started to panick. "Calm down Tae. It must be the effect of the liquid. Let's take him to the hospital." Jin said calmly.

"UwAaaAaaAaaaAhHhhhH!!" The little cried loudly. Jin tried to reassured him but he can't. All the member also tried the same. Then Taehyung went to the side of his bed and picked up a bunny plushie that Jungkook adores so much."Bunbun look here! Bunny is here! He wants to play with you!" Taehyung said cheerfully. Thank goodness the little love his bunny so he stopped crying and making grabby hands to Tae while squeaking like a cute baby😍

The little calmed down and asleep fast when Taehyung plopped ine of his new pacifier into his mouth. He tugged the little on his bed and asked the others to het out of the room quietly. And they did.They gathered at the living room. So "Jin Hyung what we supposed to do?" Taehyung asked. He look worried. "Don't worry Tae. Dress up we gonna go to the hospital with him. And for others I need u guys to look over the house."

"Don't mess up my goddamn house or else you know what I will do. Okay bye. Oh ya, Namjoon?" The younger turned to the older. "Ya hyung?" Jin smiled and said, "don't break anything okay? Im tired of cleaning your mess." Jin sighing. "Sorry Jinnie hyung." He said while blushing a little making the older laugh softly. Then he said, "Its okay I need to go now byee."The others watched Tae and Jin went to their room to dress up only said okay.

~ Hi lovelyy! You must be thinking what haplen to that little isn't it? Too bad cause it is not in this chapter😉

Once more sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake🤧 Im surely not Albert Einstein so ya😂😂

~It is on other chalter and I will update soon as possible I can. My result is bullshit.😤 I hate my fOcKiNg LiFe but I love you guys so much. Bubyee readers!! See you on the other chapter!💖💕💖💕