Chapter 32

( cause your A/N too lazy to write ^~^)

1 WEEK LATER

TAEHYUNG POV

I am at the hospital with my baby for his last appoiment with Doctor Mark. I wish he can stay a bit longer like this but what can I do bout it. Jungkook can't be forever like this even thoughķ I want. I can see my baby was sad for the truth but seriously I can't do anything for him to stay in his wonderful littlespace.

NO ONE POV

"Hi Mr. Kim!" Doctor Mark greeted him. "Hi Doctor." Taehyung said while smiling. "Hi there little buddy." The doctor said while ruffling the little's hair earning some giggled from the little. "Have a seat please." The doctor said and sit on his own chair. "Thank you." Taehyung said and made himself comfortable on the chair while the little was sitting on his thigh.

"Umm..so is the cure done yet?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah its already here." Doctor mark said and got up to the nearest desk and took out a small bottle of liquid and sat back on his chair. Once he sat down he gave the bottle to Taehyung. "Here you go. He need to drink all of it. And after an hour or two, he will transform back to his size and he will NEVER get in the littlespace again." Said the doctor.

"Umm...o-okay...can I mix this medicine with something else like milk?" Taehyung asked. "Oh sure! Cause I know kids would not drink medicine that easy right?" Doctor Mark said while chuckling and joined by Taehyung. "Umm okay..can you take care of him? Only for 5 minutes." Taehyung asked. "Oh sure!" Said the doctor. Taehyung thanked him and lifted the little from his thigh and out him on the chair he sat before and was about to leave when he felt his shirt being tug.

"Dada? Where wu whanna gwo?" The little asked. "Daddy wanna get your milkie baby..so can you be a good baby boy and sit with doctor Mark for awhile?" Taehyung said while caressing the little's cheeks softly. "Okie dada..cwome bwack quick..Kookie alweady mwiss wu." The little said. Aww okay sweetheart. Taehyung said and went out of the room to the nearest shop and bought a small bottle of banana milk and poured the liquid in the milk and shaked it so that there will be no sign of the liquid.

After that he went back to the room only to see Doctor Mark was playing with his lover. He smiled and knocked the door. "Oh come in Mr.Kim!" Doctor Mark said while putting the little on the chair back. Taehyung went to his baby and gave him the milk. As a good boy Jungkook will always finish his banana milk. After he finished it, the little gave the bottle back to Taehyung and started to yawn showing that the effect of the liquid started to showing.

Taehyung grabbed the little and put his head onto his shoulder. "Thank you very much Doctor. Finally my baby can be big back. He must be really happy." Taehyung said and let a soft sigh afterwards. "Welcome Mr.Kim. I hope I will meet you soon." Doctor Mark said while shaking hand with the other male. "I hope so." Taehyyng said returning the favor and then went out of the room and went straight to his car.

TIME SKIP

Taehyung was driving silently while sometime glancing at the angel beside him who was sleeping. He slowly caressing the younger's thicc thigh. His hand then go upwards to the younger's soft tummy and rested his hand on them. Suddenly he heard his stomach growled. Only then he realised that he ate nothing from the morning so he decided to stopped his car on the Shell nearby and bought some chips and milk for his baby. After he paid for all the items, he went back to the car expecting a little Jungkookie was sleeping. But guess Big Jungkook was here.

"Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung said while caressing the younger rosy cheeks.  The younger's eyes slowly opened up. "T-Taehyungie..?" The younger said while yawning abit. "Baby you okay?" Taehyung asked. "Im o-okay....w-what happened?" Jungkook asked a bit nervous. And Taehyung quickly reassured him. "No no baby nothing happened..it just you already came back to your old self!" Taehtung said while smiling softly.

"R-really?" Jungkook asked not believinh Tae's words. He looked at the older expecting an answer but Taehyung just leaned towards the younger and claiming his lips softly. It was no lust in them. Just pure love and innocence. Taehyung pulled off and pecked Jungkook's now blushing cheeks. "Is that giving you the answer baby?" Taehyung asked making the younger nodded im embarassment.

Taehyung smirked and about to drive when he felt a hand on his own. He looked beside him and saw the younger was holding his hand while blushing madly. "Baby? Whats wrong honey?" Taehyung asked getting worried. "I..I w-want more k-kiss.."Jungkook said while blushing getting an awe from the older. Taehyung leaned it once more and gave Jungkook a full kiss on his swollen lip.

"T-thanks..."Jungkook said while covering his face with his sweaterpaws. "Aww baby..no need to be shy..I love it when you asking for kisses baby." Taehyung said while pecking the younger's forehead softly. The younger only blushing and gave the older a peck on his cheek. Taehyung smiled and drove home.

AT THE HOME

"Jungkook-ahhhhhh you're backkk!!!" Jimin shouted and jumped on the younger's back and fortunately he was quick to catch the older. "Hyungg you're heavyy!" Jungkook said while putting Jimin down. "Im just missed sassying with my bestfriend!" Jimin pouted. "Pfft thats all?" Jungkook asked. Jimin scoffed. "Sister I have to spill the Tae to you." Jimin said. "Guys you know right Im here." Taehyung said. "Soo? We're not talking bout you." Jimin said sassily earning a playfull slap on his arm fgrom Jungkook.

"Don't say that to my boyfriend, Jimin." Jungkook said while grabbing Tae's muscular arms. Jimin gasped and wiped his fake tears. "Omaigad my sassy bitch is backkk!!" Jimin cheered out. (Not gonna lie but this is me and my bff when everyday we met there's must be new gossip) "What the hell is happening down there!?" Jin shouted from the staircase while rubbing his eyes indicating that he just woke up from his slumber dream.

"Nothing hyung. It just Jungkookie already came back to his normal size!!" Jimin said while hugging Jungkook but being pushed off by Taehyung.

"Don't touch him. He's mine."

Ayeeeeee its me you Crackheads author! This is the gift from me to you for early Christmassss!!

Hope you like it fellas. Immaa lacking of idea right here😩

Don't forget to vote and comment babies!