Chapter 41

AT THE AIRPORT

OMG Finally Im back to Seoul! I miss my baby! Taehyung cheered while bringing his luggage. Aigoo Tae..You just met him last afternoon. I doesn't know what will happen if I bring you to other far place for a week or more. Namjoon said while headingt o the main entrance where their car was waiting. Im not going with you anymore. Or else I die. Taehyung said and went to the car not paying attention to the older that started to blaberring.

They put their luggages on the trunk of the car and quickly went inside of the car and told the driver to drive fast because of some girls who was fangirling them. Urgh they are so fucking annoying! Taehyung said while leaning his head on the window. The price of being an idol Tae...Namjoon said chuckling. Taehyyng smirked softly while throwing his attention to the beautiful scenery.

Hyung! Taehyung called the older in panick tone. What? The older said in confussion. I almost forgot something! Its the thing! Taehyung said winking his eye. Omg yeah I also almost forgot! Driver, can you turn the car  to the town plz? Namjoon said. Of course Mr.Kim. The driver said and quickly turn his way to the other side of the road.

Tae how you gonna do it? Namjoon asked. Hmm....the most surprising way ofc. Taehyung said and smirked. You better do it good or I'II kick your ass. Namjoon said sternly but playfully. Wow relaks appa! The younger said getting a soft smack on the back of his head. Silly goose. The older said and turn his attention to now the scenery of huge and high buildings.Suddenly the car stops in front of a shop.

We're Mr.Kim. Enjoy your day

MEANWHILE AT THE BANGTAN MANSION

Ok guys we need to do one last time spotcheck. Jungkook said.

Foods?

Check! Jhope said while holding his bottle of sprite.

Decorations?

Check! Jimin said while hanging the last balloon on the banner.

Gifts?

Check! Jin said while arranging the gifts nicely at one place.

Okay everythings was ready and steady at their place.. umm wait someone is missing..

Yoongi hyung!?

*snores*

Omg how the fuck he can sleep at this time?! Jin said and pinched the younger ear awaking him. WHO THE FUCK WAKING ME U- Oh you Jin hyung? The younger said calming himself down and rubbing his sleepy eyes. Don't you dare sleeping now! Taehyung will come anytime! Jin said in angry tone warning him. Ok ok fine! Yoongi said while yawning. You're sleepyhead. Jimin said. Well you are strawberry shortcake. Yoongi said and the younger was ready to kill him but being distrupted by the sound of car's engine.

Turn off the light now! Jin said and hid himself behind the staircase. Jungkook quickly turn off the light and hid behind the couch while Jimin and Jhope hid themself behind the desk. Yoongi was hiding at his bed upstairs(he's a grandpa so its not even weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)  Fortunately, right after they find themself place to hid, the door swinged open hitting the walls. Guess what? Namjoon broke the flower vase that beside the door. (R.I.P flower vase )

SURPRISE!! Suddenly them all appeared from their hiding places cheering. Happy Birthday Taehyungie!! Jungkook shouted and jumped on the olde hugging him tightly. My baby!! The older hugged him tightly back missing him so much. You made this for me? Taehyung said putting the younger down hugging his slim waist. Not only me, others help too! The younger said giggling. Really? Thanks guys, you're wasting your time for me. Taehyung said letting the younger's waist.