Chapter 5

"J-Jungkook !?" Taehyung shouted. Jungkook who was playing with his stuffies jolted in suprise.He suddenly slipped out of his littlespace."T-Taehyung ?!" Jungkook was totally terrified. For Taehyung he standing at the door like The Statue Of Liberty. Not moving even a inch. He too shocked to even say anything. Jungkook already started to cry his lungs out. Scared of what might his crush say bout his condition. Jungkook size regressed into a little boy. With that, Taehyung eyes widen for the 1000th time.

He quickly shoved the boy after he heard that the boy sobbing. He don't know what else to do except patting the little's back smoothly. Not long after the sobbing been replaced by a cute little snores. He swear to god that his heart melt with that sight. He get up and tugged the little one at his bed. He try not to look down cause the boy was lratically naked. He then open Jungkook's closet to find a comfortable clothes for Jungkook.  Everything on that closet was for his bigspace not until he opened the last drawer and saw a cute pink bunny onesie. He smiled to himself saying how cute was that onesie.

 He smiled to himself saying how cute was that onesie

👆This is what the onesie looks like.It so cute just like him😋

He dressed him up with the blush creeped on his cheeks. Then he  took the little and went downstairs. The little one was squirming around cause he being in other arm the his eomma. Taehyung reaasured him by kissing his forehead softly.He went downstairs to greet his hyungs and their eyes went wide. They was totally speechless same as Taehyung at the first. Yoongi spoke up  "WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT TAEHYUNG?! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A BOY !?"" Taehyung quickly shush Yoongi. But it was too late for them.

The little started to cry loudly. The members started to panic. Then Jin who was cleaning the counter heard loud noise coming from the living room. He went there only to see Jungkook in his littlespace crying loudly. He quickly took Jungkook from Taehyung and hugged him tightly while kissing his hair. "E-eomma, Kookie whanna *sobbing* milkiee" that sentence making the others dropped their jaws on the floor (LOL😂)

Jin quickly went to the kitchen and made a bottle of milk and plopped it into Jungkook's mouth. The little started to hungrily sucked on the bottle. After awhile all they can hear is the little snores. Then Jin went to Jungkook's room and tugged him on the bed and shut the door. After that he went back to the others only to be asked 1001 questions by them.

"Jin hyung who's that !?" Jimin asked "Hyung why does he called you eomma ?! "Jhope asked. "Why Taehyung holding the boy FROM Jungkook's room at the first place ?! "Namjoon asked." And why does Taehyung not saying anything? Cat got your tongue alredy hmm?" Yoongi sternly asked. Jin now looking at Taehyung. "Explain." Taehyung sighing and opened his mouth.

"I went to his room to checked on him. But then when I open thr door I see him playing with sttufies and talking in gibberish voice. That's when he see me and started to crying and regressed to a little kid. I really doesn't understand anything ! The one who knows is you Jin hyung. You the only one who know what happen to him right ?"  Taehyung asked Jin with calm voice cause he doesn't wanna being rude to his older. Now all the members eyes landed on the oldest member.

Jin sighed loudly. He thought to himself that he can't keep this as a secret anymore. He must tell the truth and hoping that they will take this thing smoothly. "Well, Last 2 weeks Jungkook and I went to the clinic for his appoiment. That is when......" he spilled out all the things from A to Z.

Hiii its me again ! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote me! I will update soon, so stay reading ! Bye readers!!

💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕