Chapter 19

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to see a handsome guy who was still sleeping peacefully. Jungkook just looking at his crush while smillling. He was so into the older beautiful features until he doesn't realise that the older already awake. "Take some pictures bae, it last longer". Taehyung said to the younger making him flustered and tried to cover himself with his own hands.

"No covering yourself bae." Taehyung said while removing the younger's hand from his face. "G-good morning hyung." Jungkook said still blushing. "Good morning baby bun." Taehyung said while ruffling his messy hair. "Do you sleep well darling?" Tae said while hugging the younger's waist."Y-yes I am." Hyung let me go. "We have to get ready for the appoiment remember?" Jungkook said.

"Hmmmm okay." Taehyung said while loosening the grip on Jungkook's waist which made the younger jumped off the bed quickly. "Hey, where's my good morning kiss?" Tae said while crossing his arms making Jungkook blushed. But he still went to Taehyung and gave him a small peck on his cheek. After that he quickly ran to the bathroom. Taehyung on the other side can't help but smile widely. Then he got off the bed and went to his room and take his bath.

TIME SKIP

They went downstairs and saw all the members already started to eat. They went to their seat and thanks Jin for the breakfast. Jin made blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and strawberry cream. So delicious.😋 After they finished, they help Jin to wash the dishes. "Kook, whatever that Doctor Mark told you don't forget to inform us ok?" Jin hyung said. "Ok hyung. Bye!" Jungkook said to everyone. Then they get on Tae's car and went to thr hospital.

TIME SKIP AT THE HOSPITAL

Taehyung got off the car and quickly opened the door for Jungkook. Such a gentlemen. Jungkook said while blushing. Taehyung only gave him a boxy smile as return. They went inside and Jungkook registered his name. They waited for about half and hour until the nurse called them. They went to the room they had been told.

"Oh hi Jungkook! You're in your bigspace?"  Doctor Mark asked a little bit shocked. "Yeahh....its a long story." Taehyung said. "Oh..well I have a good news for you." Jungkook's eyes sparkled a bit. "What is it?!" The doctor smiled and said "The scientist and the doctors had found the medicine that can help you. But it needs more time." Doctor Mark said while handing a file to Jungkook. "How long will it take?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm..about 2 to 4 months maybe." Taehyung and Jungkook nodded softly. Taehyung can see the disapoinment in Jungkook's eyes but he reassured him that they will go through it together making the younger smiling and feel a bit relieve. After that they asked many things bout littlespace. Sometimes they even made funny jokes. After an hour, they excuse themselves. They went out of the hospital holding hands together.they doesn't realise it :(

"Hyung where are we going?" Jungkook said as Taehyung took a different way of the road. "Hmm its a secret." Taehyung said while giggled. "Hyung, tell me please...you know I hate surprise!" Jungkook whined. "Hehe I know but still I don't want to tell you." Taehyung smirking as the younger let out a whine. After half and hour later they arrived.

"WOoOooOwW! This place is HuUGgEe!" Jungkook said looking at the giant mall. "I know you never been here right?" Taehyung asked and the younger just shaked his head. "Then let's go inside shall we?" Taehyung asked. "Let's go!" Jungkook said happily while walking inside the mall.

Let's just imagine that nobody know them cause they wearing mask ;)

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was busy looking around like a lost puppy who doen't know where to go first. He took that chance and interwined their hands together. "H-hyung, w-what are you doing?" Jungkook said while blushing. "Im holding my baby bunny's hand." Taehyung said calmly.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. "Because I can. And stop talking bunny, let's go to that ice cream shop should we?" Taehyung said while showing him the shop. "Ice cream!!" Jungkook shouted while showing his bunny teeth. "Well baby calm down! You're not going to buy the whole store isn't it?" Tae said while giggled. "I want to! But then I will have cavity!" Jungkook said while laughing making the older smiled.

They went inside still holding hands but now more tight than before. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw variety flavour of ice cream. "What flavour do you want darling?" Taehyung asked. "I want...umm..."Jungkook can't even pick cause there's too many weird names. "How about your favourites Cookies and Cream?" Tae suggested him. "Ooohh I want!" Jungkook said happily.

Tae then ordered cookies and cream ice cream for his baby bun and vanilla chocolate chip for himself. After paid, they sat at a small desk in the shop while chit chatting. Suddenly, Tae saw a bit of the ice cream at the corner of Jungkook's lips. He then scooped the ice cream ( I doesn't know how to say it sorry)with his thumb and licked it in front of the younger.

"Hyung! Thats gross!" Jungkook said while blushing. "Its for you not me. Because you taste sweet. Just like the ice cream." Taehyung said while showing his smile. The younger blushed so hard even his ears are red.

"You look so fucking cute you know. Now let's go before I eat you alive." Taehyung said while smirking. Taehyung brought Jungkook to each one of the shop in the mall. After an hour later, Jungkook told Taehyung that he already tired. Taehyung on the other side was enjoying shopping tons of Gucci things.( lucky BTS members doesn't broke🤣)

But he can't say no to his baby bunny so he decided to go home. Of course not before buying a couple things..for Jungkook ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). They went out of the mall while holding hands. And now, Jungkook doesn't even care anymore at the weird stare the people gave them. Cause it only about him and Taehyung. A relationship between Daddy & Bunbun.

...NO COMMENT...

Ok I know this chapter is sucks but yeah it is a school week. Im literally stress of everything😉

Whatever ignore my babbling bout school cause SCHOOL IS SUCKS. Btw don't forget to vote lovely. I own you so much😚😚✨💖