Chapter 33

"Oh shittttt!!!" Taehyung being possesive! Jin yelled out. "Hyungggggggg!! I miss youuuu!" Jungkook shouted while ran to the older and hugged him tightly. "Hey what about your boyfriend over here!" Taehyung said while crossing his arms. Jungkook giggled and ran back to his lover and gave him a big hug. "Thats my baby." Taehyung said ang gave him a peck on his forehead.

"Okay you both stop being a lovey dovey or else Imma kick your ass out of the window. Get ready. We gonna go out to somewhere."Jin said while puting his hands on his waist. Jungkook tried to pull off Tae's hand that was gripping on his waist but unfortunately  its getting tighter. "Tae, let go of my waist now. Jin hyung will kill us." Jungkook said. "Na-ah you staying with me!" Taehyung said while hugging the younger's waist and put his chin onto the younger's shoulder.

The younger wanted to get off the hugs but didn't have a heart to push Taehyung away so he let him do want he want. "Hey didn't Jin hyung asked you guys to get ready! I don't think so you wanna hear him blaberring." Jimin said. Yeah fine. Taehyung said and let go Jungkook's waist. "Lets get ready TaeTae." Jungkook said about to go upstairs to their room. "Jungkook wait!" Jimin shouted and made the younger froze at his place. "What?" Jungkook asked. "Come to my room." Jimin said simply and went to his room leaving the younger in confusion. But he still went to the older's room after he told Taehyung bout it.

He knocked the door and entered when he heard a small 'come in.' "Hyung? Why do you asked me to come to your room?" Jungkook asked looking at the older who was getting a pair of black tights and a pair of expensive-looking shirt out of his closet. "Here. I want you to wear this." Jimin said. "Umm..why? Its looking expensive. Plus, isn't it yours?" Jungkook asked while furrowing his eyebrows. Stop asking to many question and just wear it. Jimin said and about to leave the room when he suddenly remembered.

He went to Jungkook's room and went to his closet and took out a black glittering choker that he and Jungkook bought on the younger's first date. He went back to his room and gave the choker to the younger. Wear this too. Jimin said. "Umm why Im suppose to wear this?" Jungkook asked still hding the shirt Jimin gave him earlier. "You really doesn't remembered isn't it?" Jimin asked while smirking walking to the door and gave him a grin. "Umm...what?" Jungkook said. "Fine whatever just wear" it already. Jimin said and bid a goodbye to the younger.

Jungkook on the other side was standing there like a statue not knowing what Jimin was saying but he snapped that out of his mind cause he doesn't wanna get scold by Jin. He then when to the bathroom for a quick shower and quickly dressed up assuming that the others already waiting for him downstairs.

15 MINUTES LATER

Jungkook quickly ran downstairs scared that he might get scolding from the older. "H-Hyung Im s-" His word being interrupted by Jin. "Its okay honey. Lets go. We're late." Jin said and the others nodded and made their way to the car. Jungkook was totally confuse now. "Why?" The others decided that he and Taehyung should go on other car while they will go on other car. Jungkook doesn't get his time to hear any answer  when his hand being pulled by Taehyung towards his expensive Lamborghini.

"TaeTae why Jinnie hyung doesn't let us get in the same car as them? Did they hate us?" Jungkook said while pouting on his eyes started to get teary. Taehyung chuckled at his baby's stupid thought. He gave the younger a kiss on his cheek. "Baby Jin hyung will never hate us. Jin hyung maybe want us to have some alone time?" Taehyung said getting nodds from the younger. Taehyung gave the younger one last kiss on his forehead and drove off.

TIME SKIP

They arrived at a beautiful and luxurious restaurant that state in a breathtaking garden that full of colourful flowers. "Wowwwww its so beautiful TaeTae!" Jungkook said while shoving his face onto the car's window making the older chuckle slightly. "Yes it is beautiful baby but..." Jungkook turned to the older confuse why Taehyung doesn't finish his sentence but his eyes were blocked by something making the younger freezed not knowing what the older wanna do to him.

"B-blindfold?"

KYAAAAAA Im sorry if its too short. Im so lazy with new year of school. Frustating...anyway it just a filler babies don't be mad TT

I will update on new year's eve soon. Sooooooo get your ass ready. Oh maybe some holy water cause..who knows..maybe smut will be coming later😆

Thats all for now babies! I lovr you so muchhhhh!! Don't forget to vote and comment!😁