Chapter 30

"You're making me deaf Jimin!" Jin shouted back. "Hehehe sorry but you both looks so cuteee! Like the most vogue couple ever life!" Jimin said while pinching Jungkook's cheeks. "Of course we are hyung!" Taehyung said while flipping his imaginary hair.

"Dada, Kookie whanna wanana mwilkiee !" The little whined while putting his face onto Tae's neck."Then let's go the Supermarket." Jimin said. "Hmm okay but where the others?" Tae asked. "Yoongi at bed section while Hobi and Namjoon at the kitchen utensil section." Jin said.

"What are thry doing at the kitchen section?" Tae asked while walking to the store. "I asked Namjoon to buy plastic plate and cups for himself. Cause he will break every single things that exist in this world." Jin said and earning giggles from them. "Well let's get them first and then we will buy banana milk okay bunbun?" Taehyung asked but getting no respond from the little.

"Bun?" Silent.."Baby?" Still nothing. Tae turned to his side realised that the little had fall aslepp on his broad shoulder. "Aww he already asleep.."Taehyung said smiling while patting the younger's back. "So cuteee Imma hold him." Jimin said while getting the little onto his arms. "Let's go kids." Jin said and they both nodded while walking behind Jin to the kitchen section.

AT THE KITCHEN SECTION

"Joonie-ah! Hobi-ah!" Jin shouted and ran to them for a hugs. "Hyung, Im only gone for 2 hours 38 minutes and 27 seconds and you already miss me?" Namjoon said while chuckling while returning the hugs. "Whattttt I doesn't miss you! I miss Hobi!" Jin said while letting go Namjoon and hug Jhope that standing next to him.
But unfortunately being pulled back into Namjoon's embrace.

"Na-ah you can only hug me!" Namjoon said while tightening his hug making the older blushed at the his words. "Ok you guys I don't wanna see a non-official couole over here except for me and Jimin." Yoongi said lazily while grabbing Jimin's petite waist making Jimin blushed and pulled away from his boyfriend. "Fuck you Yoongi!" Jin said raising his voice but getting a glared from the younger.

"Whatever you guys can we get going? There's so much more to explore in this mall and here I am stuck with you guys on the Kitchen Section to buy plastic plates for Namjoon clumsy attitude for fuck's sake!" Jimin said while crossing his arms. "Ok fine don't curse in front of my baby Jimin." Jin said. "Umm excuse me, this angel over here is MY baby." Taehyung said while hugging the little closer to his chest making the little squaled happily.

"Tch Over Protective Daddy I see!" Jhope said. "Ok you guys stop thrashing around let's pay for this things and get going." Namjoon said calmly but sternly making the others 6 members shut up their own ass. "Come on let's go and if you start to argue again I will make sure you will be doing 1001 push ups." Namjoon said sternly making the others nodded in fear. But not for Jin. He was smiling like a girl that saw his crush smiling at him. At this was not going unnoticed. At least for Jimin ;) .

They then went to the counter and paid for the things and walked out of the Section. Jimin called the others three members and talked something to them. They nodded being excited. They went to Jin and Namjoon ."Hey hyung Me ,Kookie, Jimin ,Yoongi and Hobi wanna go to the game store. Wanna join us?" Taehyung asked. "No thanks Im going with Jin hyung to Starbucks." Namjoon said. "Okay then bye!" Taehyung said. "Bye!" They both said. And with that they both walking together to the Starbucks.

They talking bout some funny things bout their life and their members. Laughing and blushing on each other's jokes. Then suddenly Jin thought of something. "Hey Joon!" Jin tapped his shoulder. "Yes hyung?" Namjoon turned to him. "How did you make them shut their ass up? Even I can't do that!" Jin said while pouting.

"Thats why Im the Leader of Bangtan Soyeondan, baby." Namjoon said while smirking making the older blushed. "You are so cute you know, hyung." Namjoon suddwnly pecked Jin's lips making the older suddenly froze at his place. Namjoon turned to his back and saw that Jin frozed.