Chapter 25

"YAAAAHHHH CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!" jungkook shouted making the older flinch and quickly close the door a bit so Jungkook can have his privacy. ( you horny hoes must think Jungkook was touching himself right. Well you wrong😆) Jungkook finally finish and he caled the older.

"H-hyung? You c-can come in n-now" Jungkook said a bit stuttering because of embarass. Taehyung took a deep breath before opening the door revealing Jungkook who was blushing so hard. His face looks same as Tata. (Lol)  "Umm Im sorry cause of that." Taehyung said while blushing a bit. "Thats fine.."Jungkook said while fiddling his fingers.

( I dunno whats happen dude. Let's ask Jungkook.)

JUNGKOOK POV

Im just finished my bath. Finally Im feel refreshing and Im not sleepy anymore! I went to the closet while drying my hair. Im searching for suitable clothes to wear. I decided to wear sweatpants and normal black t-shirt. I then opened a drawer at the bottom of the closet revealing my whole collection of lace panties. "Hmm...what colour should I pick? Well purple should be nice." I said while grabbing the panty.

Oh yeah no one know Im wearing panties except for Jin and Jimin hyung. Its a secret and I only trust them. Even when we having concerts Im wearing these. Thank god Taehyung doesn't know. I was lost in my thought until I doesn't hear Taehyung opened the door. I shouted at him and he gave me some private time. I was blushing so hard cause when he opened the door my ass straight forward on Tae's face.

NO ONE POV

"Umm...why don't you tell me you like wearing those?" Taehyung asked. "I d-don't want you to h-hate me...its weird and d-disgusting I know..Im n-not surprise if you hate me n-now." Jungkook said while trying his best not to let any tear fall. Taehyung was taken aback at the younger's word. He quickly grabbed Jungkook's waist closer to him.

"Baby, I don't care if you wanna wear panties or bra or other girls clothes. As long as you happy then I will. I love you no matter what and so do the others. You know what, Im kinda happy you wearing that panties. You look more beautiful than girls. Plus, you look so fucking sexy with that panties on. Your ass look like a fluffy bun." Taehyung said while licking his lips and smirked making the younger blush so hard.

"Now my sexy tae-fucker, let's go the others wait for us to come downstairs." "Why?" Jungkook asked still blushing. "Aish, did Jin hyung told you we gonna watch movie with Bogum?" Taehyung asked while carrying the maknae in bridal style downstairs. "No..."Jungkook said while putting his head on the older's neck sniffling the scent. "Then let's go. Others are waiting for us."

DOWNSTAIRS

"Bogumie hyunggg!!!" Jungkook shouted and  jumped off Tae's arm running to the older while hugging him tightly. "Aigooo I miss you Jungkook-ah!" Bogum said while squishing the younger's cheeks. "Hahaha I miss you too!" Jungkook said while giggling. Well guess who feel a bit jealous looking at them. "Ok you both stop playing and get your ass on the couch the movie gonna start!" Jin said while setting his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "Ooooooooo Namjin is here guys! SHIP!" Jimin said while clapping his hands making the other laughed. Ofc not namjin (🤣)

After a while of arguing and throwing pillow at each other they finally relax their dick down and took their place on the floor and the couch. Well this is their sit position. Jimin was on Yoongi's lap while Jin is beside Namjoon with his head on the younger's shoulder, Jungkook laying his head on Taehyung's lap and ladtly Jhope and Bogum was laying their bodies onto each other.

They picked Jumanji The Movie but get 1001 of tantrums from Jin and Jimin. They said they want to watch Moana. The others on the side arguing again bout that. At last they played rock papers scissors and unfortunately Jin and Jimin loose. They ended up watching Jumanji.

Bogum who sat on the floor got up and went beside Jungkook who was leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Bogum tapped on the younger shoulder asking for attention. "What is it Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Can I sleep on your lap? Im sleepy." Bogum said while making his puppy eyes. "Umm..ok." Jungkook said and immediately Bogum laid his head comfortably on the younger's lap.

On the other side, Taehyung doesn't like it when Bogum pyt his head on his lover's lap. He is jealous. He then started to wrapped his veiny arms around Jungkook petite waist. "Tae? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked confused what was the older doing. "Nothing just cuddling with my boyfriend." Taehyung said a bit stern. "O-ok..." Jungkook said while continued to watch the movie while his fingers playing with Bogum's silky brown hair. Seem like the older not sleep yet cause he was smiling widely and Jungkook doesn't realise it. AT ALL.

Taehyung mentally cursing Bogum for taking advantage from his baby. Then, Taehyung got an idea. "Ouch! My stomach!" Taehyung said dramaticlly. Jungkook quickly shoved Bogum off his lap and hugged his lover. "Are you okay, Tae? You need something?" Jungkook asked with full of worried in his eyes. "N-no Im fine. Im just need to rest." Taehyung said weakly pretending that he was sick.

"Then let's go to bedroom hmm?" Jungkook asked. "Y-yeah that will be great." Taehyung said. They both got up gaining the others attention. "Hyung, Taehyungie and I gonna sleep now. He isn't feeling well." Jungkook said and getting nods from the others. With that Jungkook helped the 'poor' Taehyung and went upstairs to their room.

~ Ayeeeee finally its HoLiDaY!!! Now I can sleep how long I want to😆 Sorry for late update babies...😢

I know its not good but I try my best🤧 Please give me some idea..for next chapter..or else Im gonna end this story😁😁😁 Jk Lol But pleaasseeeeee🙏

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment lovely😋