Chapter 39

My Lovely Diary

30th December 2019

8:30 a.m.

I woke up early today to prepare for my Taehyungie's birthday! I already planned everything for it! It must be perfect cause my TaeTae made a perfect birthday party for me! Im lucky that Namjoonie appa had brought TaeTae to meet Bang PD from yesterday. Or else TaeTae will know. It will be no secret      (╥﹏╥)

9.20 a.m.

I finished my bath and went downstairs to eat with hyungs. While we eat, we separated work for each of us so that the party will be perfect!  Jinnie eomma and me will be buying the snacks while Jiminie and Hobi hyung will preparing the decorations And Yoongi hyung will be in charge of.......actually I doesn't know. But sure he will help us for the party!

10.18 a.m.

Me and eomma was at the mall to buy some snacks for the party. I wanna buy all of the snacks that available there but eomma say no..(இ௦இ)
At last I bought some TaeTae's favourite chips, some chocolate bars and a few bottles of soda and sprites for Hobi hyung cause if we doesn't buy it for him, he will be like a crazy man.😂😂 We also bought some sweets, a dozen of beer cans and some cartons of banana milk for myself cause eomma doean't want me to be drunk. He said im too cute for it. Well eomma ish right!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

12.10 p.m.

After we bought the snack, we decide to eat lunch first cause the tims already showed 12.05. We went to food court and eat. After that, we went to the Secret Recipe to buy TaeTae's birthday cake. Eomma said I can choose the cake cause I know TaeTae's better! So I chose TaeTae favourite Chocolate Forest Cheese Cake knowing that the last time I bought the cake for him, not within 10 minutes the cake was finished. He doesn't even share with me..(╥﹏╥)

1.00 p.m.

We arrived at home and whwn we opened the door, the living room was ful of beautiful decorations such as balloons, party hats, variety of curly ribbons and many gifts that wrapped with colourful wrapping paper. And there was a big banner wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE! It was made by meee       ( ノ^ω^)ノ I hope Taehyungie like it! I spend the whole 2 weeks to made it (>_< ) We then hurriedly touch up the decorations and the foods before TaeTae coming.

Eomma also made some Jjangjjangmyeon, japchae, ramyeon and some Taehyungie's favourite homemade kimchi!🤤 Eomma said I only can eat after TaeTae came but Im already drooling (◕‸ ◕✿) But Kookie wuv Taehyungie so me gonna wait for him!

Alsoooo, Kookie have a present for TaeTae. But its secret! (o^-^o)

Until Taehyungie's birthday done, I won't be with you okay? But then I will tell you what happen! >~<

                                                         Sincerely,

kookoo♥️

Didn't I told you the diary was short like Jimin's height?😂 Meh your author is an lazy pig ass😆

Too lazy to even check the spelling so Im sorry!😩