Chapter 4

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"Jungkook are you alright? "Jungkook just pretending to be asleep. " Jungkook answer me I know you not asleep yet." Taehyung said sternly. Making the Big Jungkook slipped into his littlespace and started to sobbing quietly. "A-are you crying J-Jungkook? " "N-no...can wu g-get out fwom t-the woom pwease?" Taehyung shocked. Why does he talking like a little boy will? What's the matter with him acting like a baby? "Umm..okay if you need anything just call my name ok?" Jungkook looked up at his hyung. "O-ok".

With that Taehyung leave the room with the thousand of questions. He walked downstairs and saw the others were busy with their own world. Hobi and Jimin with their video game...Namjoon was busy typing random shit on his phone while that old grandpa was sleeping on the couch. He look like a death person.(😂 sorry dude) He tried to search for his oldest hyung. Of course Jin A.K.A the mother of Bangtan Soyeondan.

He was nowhere to be found until he finally saw Jin at the kitchen . He was busying cooking some dishes for dinner. He then went to him and greeted the older. "Hi Jin hyung". Jin turned to his dongsaeng."Oh Tae...what's the matter?"
"I wanna ask you something about Jungkook." Jin who was plating the kimchi on the kitchen counter quickly shoved his sight to Taehyung. "What?"
"Umm..I think he is crying upstairs.."Jin quickly pinched his waist. "What you've done to him,Kim Taehyung?!" Jin angrily said to him." I just asked him why he acting weirdly these days...and when he doesn't answer, I raised my voice a bit.. then he started to sobbing."

"(Sigh) Tae, I know you care about him. But you can't disturb his privacy. If he don't wanna to tell you anything, you can't do nothing."Taehyung felt guilty yet he wanna know what happen to his dongsaeng."B-but hyung he talked like a little boy...his voice turned into a little boy!"

Jin felt like a electricity runs through his body. What if he knows? He thought to himself. "W-whattt?? You're weird, Tae. There's no w-where Jungkook sound l-like a little boy." Jin sttutering on his words. "Im not lying!" He started to stand himself. "STOP TAEHYUNG I DON'T WANNA TO HEAR ANYTHING OF THIS SHIT! NOW GO AND DON'T EVER TRY TO DISTURB JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung gulp on his own saliva cause he know if he doesn't hear his warning, he totally dead. "Fine."

Taehyung then went to the living room only to see the others still like before.He sighed and went upstairs. He still wanna ask Jungkook why he keep ignoring him. But then he thought bout Jin. He shake his head and thinking that he doesn't give a fuck. He only want to ask Jungkook bout his condition.

He went to Jungkook's room. Right before he open the doorknob he heard a childish giggle. He opened the door and his eyes went wide.

Hi there fellas! Thanks for you vote 💖💕 I appreciate it so much. I will update more soon ! Love youuuu✨❤