IP - Gum

Peter's day at Starks Lab.

~

Today I was with Mr. Stark, which wasn't odd, it was just like any other Saturday evening. We were in the lab of the upstate compound. Mr. Stark did however did buy back Avengers Tower and constantly switched back and forth between projects of both labs.

Mr. Stark was currently working on probably mark 3,000 or whatever he was on. It as a suit, but I just couldn't tell which one. I on the other hand was working on my own Spider-Man suit, it was due for an update so I might as well do something about it.

"Hey kid," Mr. Starks voice cane from the other side of room, he held out a piece of gum. "Want a piece?" He asked finishing his sentence. "Uh sure." I shrugged and picked up my web shooter, I put the gear around my wrist and shot it at the gym, quickly receiving the gum in my hand. "Peter- How many times-" "Sorry Mr. Stark." I laugh, I didn't mean it and he knew it. He always got onto me about using them in the lab, it was kinda funny.

I stuck the now unwrapped gum in my mouth and I start to chew it. "How many times do I have to tell you-" He stopped his sentence to look at me as the gum dropped from my mouth in disgust. I hate stopped chewing the gum, it burned and stung my mouth and made me want to vomit. "Peter are you okay?" He asked trying to stiffle a laugh. The gum was peppermint. "You ass!" I scream wiping off my tongue. Tony laughed until he fell out of his chair. "You're the worst." I cried out, going to his small mini-fridge in the lab and start to chug water. "It's not funny, Tony stop it." I whine out, although Tony is in hysterics.

Soon after minutes of torture, I feel normal and not like I've been poisoned. Tony's back in his seat wiping his eyes sighing with enjoyment. I march over and smack his arm. "That's not funny." I pouted leanining against the table. "Kid, it was hilarious." He returned back to work and I shake my head. "I'm never trusting you again with anything oh my god." I grumbled walking away. "You said that last time too Pete." He teased.

I do admit it has happened a few times in the past, "You're giving me trust issues." I pouted more going back to updating the tech on my own suit. "FRIDAY, you have that on tape, correct?" Mr. Stark, Tony, called out to the room. "Of course Sir." She responded, "Would you like me to add it to the other files?" She asked, Tony nodded, "Yes." He sighed laughing a bit, FRIDAY didn't respond so that only meant it was done and the tape was added to the other videos of me eating peppermint items.

I grumbled a little more shaking my head and finished off my suit. I looked at the time, "It's 9:30 Tony." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. It was obviously dark outside, I pulled the phone from my pocket, "I'm going to go to bed, good night Tony." Tony hummed, "Good night kid, tell your Aunt you're staying so she doesn't freak out got it?" He reminded me not looking up from his suit. I nodded, "Yeah, see you in the morning." I mumble leaving to go to my room the Tony set up for me awhile back.

I enter the room and change into something comfortable and lay in bed after texting May. I smile up at the ceiling, happy with how my life if now. I could finally breathe and there was no pressure. I close my eyes and fall asleep.