Hot Potato I've Been Tagged

This is my first time being tagged so I hope I'm doing this right... I was tagged by CasuallyAFangirl and they make wonderful stories about Grumbo so definitely check them out.

1. What's the worst name you could give a child?

It's not a bad name but I've come across a few people named Precious. I think it's weird to me because it's a word that you would find in the dictionary... But I guess it could be cute too.

2. What's the best inspirobot quote you've ever gotten?

I just looked up what inspirobot is and I kinda wish I hadn't. The first three quotes it generated where all bad.

3. What's the funniest name you've heard in the real world?

Arlen, but also Awww.

4. If your five year old self found themselves in your current body what would they do?

Cute answer: They'd probably try to climb all the monkey bars at the park in one go cause they'd be tall enough to reach them.

The sad answer: I have absolutely no idea because gender dysphoria is a b****. Little Ari would probably cry and then take a nap and then do some more crying until it was over.

5. If animals would talk what would be the rudest?

Easy, a flamingo but I love them anyway.

6. What's the most ridiculous fact you know?

I don't know... that Hippo's produce pink milk.

7. In one sentence how would you sum up the internet?

My friend, because I have no friends irl...

8. What would the world be like with male and female copies of you?

Awsome, cause I would walk around and they wouldn't judge me when I act silly in public and they'd also be silly so it would just be a fun time all around. I'd be like "Hi Ari" And they'd be like "Hey Ari." cause I'm also predictable af when it comes to talking to other people irl, I'm either nodding and listening or replying with a single word each time... (but that's only if I don't know them well enough yet.)

9. What would be the worst thing that the government could make illegal?

I know in some places this is the case but If the government made it illegal to love that would be a messed up place to be for me personally. If I don't love what I'm doing, there is no point in doing it cause my brain doesn't know how to not put anything less than 100% into the things I care about.

10. If peanuts butter wasn't called peanut butter, what would it be called?

peasant butter, why?... ask auto correct.

11. If you were wrongly put in an insane asylum, what would you do to convince people you are sane?

I would ask to see all the diagnostics and tests they did on me to get me in the asylum in the first place. Maybe I'm not as sane as I think?

12. Toilet paper over or under?

I'm not really a person who gets mad at tiny things so I don't really care, but for the longest time I put it under and someone called me out. I put it over now but honestly, it didn't make much of a difference to my everyday life so...*shrugs in gay

13. What's the best inside joke you've ever been a part of?

I laugh at jokes that usually have to do with a specific YouTuber so I'm going to list a bunch and if you recognize one then maybe you know the YouTuber.

Ally Hills, Twaimz, Ravon, Larray, Drew Monson, Vincento, and Superfruit.

14. What's the worst buy one, get on free deal?

I have no idea so moving on

15. Tag 15 people

If you have already been tagged recently and/or you don't want to do the tag that's fine but I'm tagging 10 people:

raccoon_fox

Ponygirlpony

confused_Muffin

KeichiAkechi

kowaretoakan

FlutterBat1

halloimakitten

slurppi

DatSnakess

-Not-Very-Safe

LeTomTordShipper