Thinking about him - Donatello

You were being taught by Murakami, but your mind wasn't on the dish. Your mind was on that adorkable turtle Donatello. You think about his reddish brown eyes and his soft, calming voice.

"(Y/N)-san are you listening?" Murakami snaps you out of your daydream. You flush.

"Ah.. umm.. no I'm sorry Murakami-san but I just can't concentrate right now." You apologise.

"It is fine. I can handle it from here." He shoos you away. You laugh.

"Thank you, I'm going to read, call me if you need me," you walk away and pull out your book and take a seat, in the corner again. As you open your book you notice the paper you were using as a bookmark,  you smile at it. You were glad that the Purple Dragons hadn't bothered you since that night, but you were secretly hoping they would.  Just so you would have an excuse to contact Donnie. You think about the shade of purple of his bandana.  It reminded you of when you mix magnesium oxide with water and add some universal indicator. You sigh longingly. You take out your phone and put in Donnie's number. You smile like a goof. Your eyes suddenly widen. What were you doing? You never act like this. Did you? Could you? No, you couldn't have a crush on that, that gorgeous and muscular turtle, with his bo staff and beautiful eyes. You let out a tiny gasp, you did you liked Donnie. You sit back and open you book, not really reading it. You were too busy picturing the next time you met Donnie. You couldn't wait.

TMNT Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें