Meeting Him again - Donatello

You curl up smaller as you hear another crash and more yelling.  Suddenly you hear a number of screams and the sound of the door slamming open. You hear Murakami's voice. You remain hidden until you heard the same voice you had been thinking about all the time. You begin to get up as you see Donnie throw open the door. You look up at him and he puts his bo staff back on his shell. You smile as he picks you up in a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asks, checking over you. You giggle slightly.

"I'm aright,  just a little shaken up," he continues to fuss around you.

"Donnie, honestly I am alright. However the shop, not so much." You sigh as you see the damage. Donnie suddenly smiles.

"I can stay and help!"

. . . . . . . . . .

Several hours later and you were done.

"So, Donnie would you like to c-come with me? To watch a f-film?" You stutter, blushing.  He opens his mouth to respond.

"It's okay if your busy though. You don't hav-" he covers your mouth gently with his three fingered hand.

"(Y/N) I would love to watch a film with you." He says smiling.  You blush harder under his hand. He lets you go and the two of you go to the apartment you are renting to watch (f/film) and eat (f/movie snack). You started to falk asleep towards the end and Donnie noticed.

"(Y/N). I think you ought to go to bed. It's rather late," Donnie says softly. You mumble something. He chuckles and picks you up. He lays you gently on the bed and, after turning off the tv, slipped out the window, missing you turning over and saying his name with a smile on your face.

A/N

Hey guys. I am so happy today. ^-^ made the seniors proud by learning all my statement for the mock trial. *cheers* anyway I'm just curious, if there is any readers who are familiar with wattpad on their phones could they help me? So basically when I was about to post Leo's last chapter it went funny and there were three drafts, so I deleted two. Then everything was erased from the last chapter, but when I went to look at it it comes up with

Please enter your story text

Anyone know what I ought to do?

Anywho I really appreciate all your comments. They honestly make me happy all day, and considering I have mild anxiety, your comments and votes and views make a huge difference. So thank you all from the tippy top of my heart. You can't get any higher than that! :') sorry joke from school. :')

Animepercypottercrazedgirl