Thinking about him - Michelangelo

You smirk at the loser girls who started on you and your girls. They were crying and running away. You walk home, glad your ankle was better after your fall. You cuddle into your orange hoodie and smile.  Orange just like that adorable turtle's bandana. You couldn't wait to text him. You thought about the way he called you dudette and blushed he was so cute. You blush harder as you remember the way his muscular arms wrapped around you and carried you up to your room. You opened your apartment door and slipped inside. You hadn't been able to climb in through your window so you had gotten used to using the front door. You change into sweat pants and a tank top and flop onto the sofa in the living room. You turn on the tv and decide to play some video games. You soon began to wonder if Mikey liked video games, or Pizza! You soon lose the game. You frown. Why were you letting Mikey distract you from the game? You never let anyone distract you. Maybe he was different. Maybe it was because you liked him? You gasp. You like liked Mikey.

A/N

Hey there guys. Sorry I didn't post over the weekend.  Basically I was too lazy. But I did have them written out. I'm gonna admit I haven't proof read these as well as the others so please point out any mistakes.  Also the thing in Donnie's about the magnesium oxide with water and add some universal indicator was an experiment I did in chemistry. So I wanted to add that in. *blushes* also I wanna point out the fact that all the votes, views and especially the comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Also my mum is convinced that I have a boyfriend/crush who I spend my time talkibg to on my phone. I let her believe that but really it's you guys. Anyway I've almost finished leo and Donnie's next chapters and when I proof read *laughs* okay reread them I'll post them. Hopefully tonight. Okay I really do love reading your comments. So even if it's just a little thing saying you liked it, I would love to read it.

Animepercypottercrazedgirl  = ^ * ^ =