When your ill -Michelangelo

You whimper and hold your arm,  you hated having a sprained wrist. Those stupid bullies caught you without backup. Thankfully you weren't too injured, but you did have the day off school today.  You had managed to send Mikey a text and you were awaiting his arrival. You had already opened your window. You let out another whimper and decide to go take some more painkillers. You walked through to the bathroom where you kept the painkillers (or wherever you keep them). You take one and head back to your room. As you walk in your let out a small scream.

"Whoa sugar cube, it's just me chillax, (A/N: I don't know how to spell it but you guys know what I mean right?) you alright though sugar cube?" Mikey says hugging you. You laugh, and half-hug him back.

"I'm fine Mikestar, just a sprained wrist. See," you show him your wrist. He gasps, and picks you up.  He puts you on your bed and tucks you in carefully. He looks at you,  this was the most serious you had ever seen him. He then puts on the TV and jumps in next to you. He snuggles into your back, with an arm around your waist. The two of you watch TV and nap all day. You were happy,  despite having an injured wrist.

A/N

Hi.... Ummm I know this isn't Technically when your ill but I couldn't think of anything else.