Asking you out - Donatello

You were watching Murakami's shop as he went out to fetch something. You didn't know why he didn't just send you, but you had learnt to not question him. You were lost in thought, stirring the multiple dishes in front of you. You glance up when you heard the door. You smile brightly.

"Donnie!" You chirp happily. He smiles at you, showing off that adorkable gap in his teeth. You turn back to the dishes.

"Murakami-san has just gone out to get something, he should be back soon," you say happily.

"Oh, right. Would you like some help?"

"Sure that would be good." The two of you chat happily and watch the food. When the food was just to be left to simmer you made some (f/drink) for the two of you, seeing as Donnie also loved the drink, and sat down.

. . . . . . . . .

"Hahaha Donnie that was brilliant!" You laugh brightly. Donnie let out this adorkable laugh. You pause and listen to his laugh. He stops and you notice his cheeks had taken a bit of a red hue. Donnie clears his throat.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," he mumbles.

"No, I'm sorry for staring," you feel your cheeks heat up, "It's just that I like your laugh."

"O-oh..." Donnie says, rubbing the back if his neck.

"(Y/N)-san! I'm back," you hear Murakami. You get up and head through to the back room. Donnie follows. The three of you put away the groceries, that you note you could have gone to get, chatting merrily. After you had done, Murakami made you and Donnie some food. After you ate, Donnie spoke quietly to Murakami for a moment. You waited and then as Murakami stepped into the back room, confusing you slightly, Donnie turned to you.

"(Y/N), I wanted to ask you something, but I understand if you say n-no, but umm I don't want it to r-ruin our friendship if you say n-no," he stutters, a brigher hue of red on his cheeks. You in turn blush. He turns to the small bag that he brought with him, and when he turns back he was holding a beautiful (f/flower). You blush brighter.

"(Y/N) would y-you," he clears his throat, "would you (Y/N) be my girlfriend?"

You gasp softly, you smile brightly at him.

"Has potassium got an atomic number 19?" (Yes, yes it does.) He smiles back at you and pulls you into a hug, lifting you off the ground and spinning around with you giggling.