Asking you out - Michelangelo

"Man I hate school," you groan, throwing your school bag onto your bed. You tug off your jumper and throw it into the washing basket. You walk into the bathroom. You groan again as you see the scratches and bruises on your face and neck.

"Great! Just great!" You growl.

"What's great?" A voice says you let out a shriek and turn to the door.

"Mikey! Don't scare me like that," you say, laughing slightly.

"Sorry dudette, I did text you," he says smiling at you and waving his adorable T-Phone towards you. You smile.

"Oh sorry my phone's off at the moment," you say softly. You walk out and rake through your bag, looking for your phone. You find it and turn it on. Immediately a number of texts show up. You open them.

Mikey: hey dudette.

Mikey: dudette?

Mikey : r u ok?

Mikey : dudette im omw

Mikey : dudette? Plz be ok.

You smile at his concern,  blushing slightly. You were about to invite Mikey to a other round of (f/video game) when your phone goes off again. You unlock it.

Mikey: Turn around (Y/N).

You frown, and do as the text says. You let out a girly gasp. Mikey was on one knee and holding a (f/flower).

"(Y/N) would you do me the greatest honour of being my girlfriend?" He says. You squeal and glomp him.

"Of course!" You chirp. Mikey grins, and tucks the flower gently behind your ear. The two of you then order pizza and play video games, cuddling the entire time.

A/N

Sorry this is so short but at the same time I think it's really cute. Also I'm sorry I didn't update last night but I didn't feel well so I just went to bed... at like eight... because well im a lazy sh*t basically.  But don't worry I have plenty more to update tonight.  ^-^ animepercypottercrazedgirl