When you're ill -Raphael

You groan as you clutch your stomach. You hate stomach bugs. You groan once again.  You hadn't been able to keep anything down for very long, so you were hungry but you had been instructed to not eat anything. You had texted Raph earlier, telling him you wouldn't be down to the lair today.  You did get off school which was a bonus. You groan again.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Raph says, you don't question how he got in,  you had given up a while ago.  You smile at him. He smiles slightly back and puts on a film.  He hands you a basin and helps you put up you hair neatly (if you had short hair he just brushed it with his fingers). You sigh and lean into him,  watching (film).

. . . . . . . . . .

A few hours later,  your (parent/guardian) came back. After a brief moment of panic,  where you hid Raph in your cupboard, you let them in.  You talk to them for a while, you cheer happily when you succeed in keeping down some crackers. You are given some more crackers and water,  you are given strict instructions to only eat what you can.  After they leave you let Raph out of the cupboard. You then had to make it up to Raph with lots of cuddles and several films, not that you particularly mind, Raph was very warm.