When you're ill - Donatello

You groan as you shiver once again.  You hated the flu. You blow your nose and throw away the tissue, grabbing your phone and texting your amazing boyfriend. You also sent a text to Murakami telling him you wouldn't  be there to help out. Just as you sent the text you hear your door open,  Donnie had let himself in once again.

"Hey there kitten, I brought you some tissues, a blanket and some medicine." Donnie says hugging you and wrapping you up in a thick blanket. He picks you up and takes you to the living room where he puts you down and gives you the medicine. As you take it he turns on the TV and puts on the DVD player. He puts on (random favourite film) and walks out the room. You turn around to look in the direction he walked.

"Donnie? What are you doing?" you ask.  He walks back in with a steaming bowl of (favourite soup). He sits next to you and, after laying down the bowl,  tucking you in. He the sits next to you and feeds you the soup. You giggle and accept it,  he really was a considerate boyfriend.

A/N

So I've been ill most if last week with a cough and the flu so I was inspired to do this. Is it bad that when I was ill all I wanted was a considerate boyfriend to give me cuddles and watch marvel with me? 

Animepercypottercrazedgirl