[21] - Our Memory Lane (Special Chapter)

JOSH' POV

I never thought I'd be saying these words, even though I'm only saying it in my mind.

The day that you came to my life Rhianne, I never thought that you and I will be friends. I thought you're suplada and masungit, but you proved me wrong. You showed me how good your heart is, especially to your loved ones.

I've always been a fan of you, your write-ups and your poems. Whenever you write, it's like you're letting the person who read that see your heart and your purity. Every word that you write, every poem you make and every story you tell, it's pierced in my heart because it was written by the love of my life. Of course, I'm not yet aware of that when I met you.

But now, now that I'm giving you up and the possibility of you and me. I want you to know that you always had a special place in my heart and in my life.

I didn't know it before, because I was blinded by the things that aren't for me.

You know me so well, Rhianne.

Alam na alam mo kapag malungkot, masaya, galit o natatakot ako. Ikaw lang ang may alam 'nun, na maski pamilya ko hindi alam 'yung gano'ng moods ko. It's like you're reading my mind and my personality. Alam mo kung paano ako papakalmahin.

Handa ka'ng sabayan ako sa lahat ng kalokohan ko. Handa ka'ng makisabay sa kakulitan ko kapag sobra'ng hyper ko, and I appreciate that so much Rhianne.

Remember that photo? We'll have a roadtrip and amusement park day with our friends that day, and we were the earlybirds. Wala tayo'ng ginawa kung hindi ang makinig ng music habang hinihintay natin sila'ng dumating sa meeting place natin. Wala tayo'ng iba'ng pinakinggan kung hindi ang magaganda'ng kanta ng Maroon 5, Justine Bieber at Taylor Swift.

I became a Swiftie because of you, and I'm proud of that.

Just like what Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran said in their song Everything Has Changed:

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

Ever since the day you left, everything changed. And sad to say, wala na ako'ng magagawa para bumalik tayo sa dati.