📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Ah, summer break. A time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy.

... unless you're me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel, and the girl on top is our friend (y/n). You might be wondering what we're doing in the golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror.

Rest assure, there is a perfectly logical explanation.

Let's rewind.

It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay at our great uncle's place in the woods.

Our new room was the attic, and Mabel actually didn't mind it much. "This attic is amazing! Check out all these splinters!" She said as she raised her hands, making me cringe.

I backed away, stopping at the sound of a goat. "And there's a goat on my bed."

"Hey friend!" Mabel said as she walked over, the goat soon starting to eat her sweater's sleeve. "Oh! Yes you can keep chewing on my sweater!"

My sister tended to look on the bright side of things, but I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings.

"BOO!!!"

"AH!!!" I fell back as someone startled me, seeing the person take off a mask as they laugh.

That would be our great uncle Stan. Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called the Mystery Shack. The real mystery was why anyone came.

And guess who had to work there.

It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer. Until one fateful day, I was cleaning some things on the shelf while Mabel hid behind the counter, starring at a boy at the other side of the room who held a note.

"He's looking at it, he's looking at it!!!" She whispered to herself.

The boy looked down, reading the note in confusion. "Uh, do you like me? Yes. Definitely. Absolutely?"

"I rigged it!!!"

"Mabel?" I turned to look at her. "I know you're going through your whole "boy crazy" phase but I think your overdoing it with the 'crazy' part."

She looked at me as she blew raspberries, as if dismissing my statement. "Come on, Dipper!!! This is our first summer away from home, it's my big chance to have an epic summer romance!!!"

"Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?"

"Mock all you want, brother, but I got a good feeling about this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the man of my dreams walked through that door right now!!!" She pointed at the door, where our great uncle Stan walked in, drinking a Pit Cola, a burp getting stuck in his throat.

"Uh- oh oh, not good, ow."

"Aww, what?!?" Mabel whined in disgust as I laughed.

Stan then walked over to the desk, and it's when I noticed the signs he was holding. "Alright alright, look alive, people, I need someone to go hammer up these signs in the spooky part of the forest."