Chapter 1

"Anthony, Adriana let's go and do not run down these stairs" Beyoncé yelled upstairs.

Bey waited by the stairs for the twins to come down. They all was heading to the mall and Bey was the one getting everybody ready to go.

Adriana came downstairs crying to her mom holding her hand out.

"Baby what happened?" Bey asked her crying daughter.

"Aiden broke my finger" Adriana said crying harder.

" Mama I just cracked her finger, that's it" Aiden said coming downstairs behind her.

"Why would you do that" Beyoncé said hitting her oldest.

" I told him not to do it Mommy" Aliyah said coming downstairs with Anthony right behind her.

" Shut up forehead" Aiden said.

" Aiden don't start" Bey said giving him a stern look.

You finally came downstairs and Adriana moved from Bey arms moving over to yours, her crying starting back up.

" oh no. Why is my little princess crying?" You asked as you picked Adriana.

" Aiden made her cry, he cracked her finger mama. Aliyah snitched.

Aiden tried running but he was caught by You quick. You grabbed Aiden by the back of his neck.

"Go ahead and get your lick baby girl" You said.

Adriana leaned over smacking Aiden on the top of his head.

"Ok enough playing and lets go we're wasting time" Beyoncé said walking out the door.

"When we get to this mall don't go grabbing extra things, only what you need for school" Bey said to her kids.

"I'm going to be a junior Mama, my drip gotta be drippy" Aiden said.

"Oh please, you're still gonna be eating lunch under the tree playing Pokémon with your friends" Aliyah joked.

"You're crazy, you know how many females were in my DM this summer? I told you it's a whole new me this year" Aiden said.

"All I know is y'all better bring home some good grades or I'm crackin asses!" You said as you got in the drivers seat.

"I still can't believe I'm starting high school, I know it's going to be a lot of cute boy" Aliyah squealed.

Beyoncé smirked when Aliyah brought up boys knowing You were going to say something about it.

"No boys at all You're too young, focus on your books" You said pulling out the driveway.

"I got a boyfriend, his name Zachary" Adriana said from the back.

"Oh you definitely ain't got shit!" You said.

"Language" Bey said hitting Your arm.

"You don't have a boyfriend Adriana, he's just a friend" Beyoncé said.

"But I want one" Adriana whined.

You ignored your 5 year old daughter as you drove, not about to get worked up. Getting to the mall the family all got out the truck, walking together inside the mall.

"Ok we meeting back up at the food court. Aliyah if you know we won't approve of it don't get it" you said giving Aiden your card.

"Can I get a Gucci book bag?" Aiden asked you.

" get the fu-"

"Alright, alright" he said before him and Aliyah walked away.

//////

"We should go on a date soon" You said looking at your wife.

"Yeah we should" Bey said smiling at You.

"You're so Fucking beautiful" You said biting your lip as you ran your hand up and down Beyoncé's thigh.

"Bae" Bey said blushing hard.

"We should get a hotel that night because we won't get to do anything if the kids are around" Beyoncé Said as she ran her  hand through your  curly hair.

"Oh you're trying to make another baby?" You asked adjusting the pillow under your head.

"Oh no I'm done. I'm just trying to be intimate with my beautiful wife" she said.

"One more please" You begged sticking your bottom lip out.

"No Y/N, I'm 35 and I'll like to keep my body how it is now. The twins drained me last time, I'm not going through that again" Bey Said.

"Fine I guess I'll just go else where" You said jokingly.

Beyoncé looked at You before slapping you.

"Don't fuck with me" Beyoncé said in a serious tone.

You laughed out loud when Bey slapped you, you loved messing with your wife.

"Bae I was only joking" you said laughing.

"It's not funny" she said pulling the blanket back over her arm.

You moved closer to bey hiding your face in the crock of her neck. Placing a soft kiss in the spot.

"I'm sorry"

Beyoncé turned to her side when she heard the door creek open.

"Mommy" Anthony called out as he stood at the door.

" yes baby? What is it" Bey said seeing her twins at the door.

"Ana seen a monster in our room" Anthony said.

"Come on, get up here while mama go check" Bey said throwing the blanket back.

Anthony and Adriana both got in bed with Beyoncé while You got up to go check their room.

"Make sure you kick the monster butt mama" Adriana said.

"I will baby girl"

You walked down the hall towards the twin's room, you turned on the lights looking around before turning it off and walking out. Passing by your oldest daughter's room you opened the door when you heard talking.

"Hey. It's 1 in the morning and you have school, why you on that phone?" You asked.

"Me and Rachel couldn't sleep mama " Aliyah said.

"Hang up that phone and take your butt to sleep and don't make me come back in here" You said.

"Rachel I got to go girl" Aliyah said hanging up her phone.

Walking back to the room the twins and Bey were already sleep. You just climbed in  bed getting comfortable with the little space you did have.