Chapter 17

Beyoncé jumped in her car before speeding to her wife house. You jumped out the car leaving it running, walking straight into the house she was greeted by the twins.

"Mama mad" Anthony said.

"I know baby. Where is she?" Beyoncé asked.

" she's in Aliyah's room taking her things" Adriana said.

Beyoncé went upstairs with the twins following behind her. Walking in Aliyah's room she seen her daughter on the bed crying while You was taking the tv off the wall.

"Jesus what happened to your face" Bey Said when she seen Aliyah's swollen cheek.

"Mama slapped me" she cried.

"Slapped you! Why the hell would you slap her!?" Beyoncé yelled.

" she was outside with a boy. That was fucking 18! I walked up to that car and they was kissing" you said.

Aiden came in the room when he heard his mom voice.

"Ok Y/N you don't slap her in the face that damn hard! She's not some bitch in the streets!Look what you did! You don't do no shit like that"

"She's my daughter and I have the right to discipline my kids" you said.

"Not like that! You know what I'm not arguing with you. Y'all go pack a bag" Beyoncé Said walking out the room.

" you can go finish packing the rest of your shit too" You  said following Bey.

"And you bet not take my kids to that nigga house"

"Whatever" Beyoncé Said.

Beyoncé and the kids left soon after they was done grabbing a few of their things. You stood at the door watching them drive away, your head was hurting bad. Too much going on all in one day. Going to your office you grabbed the brown box you kept under your desk, rolling up a fat blunt you got high all by yourself.

//////

The next day You had Beyoncé disconnect from your phone line. You had your lawyer send the divorce papers over to her mother house because you knew she was there. Call your friends over, it wasn't to celebrate anything you just didn't feel like being alone at the moment. Everyone drinking and smoking in your living room, one of Your friends got up to answer the door. Beyoncé came storming in with the papers in her hand.

"Can we talk.... alone?" Beyoncé said.

You stood up before walking towards your office. Beyoncé followed right behind you, shutting the door behind y'all she threw the papers on the desk.

"You really want to get a divorce?" Beyoncé asked.

You took a hit of your joint letting the smoke fill your lungs before letting it all out.

"Yep" you said popping the P.

"Why!? I told you I didn't cheat on you Y/N, I wouldn't do that" Bey said.

Beyoncé felt the tears in her eyes welling up,she didn't want a divorce. She was very much Indeed in love with you.

"I don't want a divorce" Bey mumbled wiping her tears away.

"Are you going to sign the papers Beyoncé? And Imma need that ring on your finger" you said.

"No! I'm not signing those papers and you're not getting my ring!

" how can you just throw all of this away. We been together for so long and now you want to end this. No! I'm sorry but I can't just throw it all away, I love you so Fucking much and I'm not letting go" Beyoncé Said.

You sat in your chair leaned back smoking. Beyoncé walked over to You slapping the joint out of your hand.

"IM TALKING TO YOU!" Beyoncé yelled.

"AND IM LISTENING!!"

"It's done Beyoncé! Over. I'm done with everything you don't have to keep explaining Shit to me because I don't care to hear it. Go be with that other dude" You said picking up the joint that felled on the floor.

"Is it someone else? Is that the reason why you don't want to work this out?" Bey asked You.

"No, I made up in my mind what I want to do and I'm sticking to it. The kids can live with you and I'll just get them Friday-Monday"

Beyoncé looked at You, you was high as hell, your eyes were blood shot red and low. She couldn't believe that you actually wanted a divorce, while you was sticking with your choice she was sticking with her. Walking over towards You Beyoncé kissed your lips one last time before leaving those blank signed papers on your desk.