Chapter 40

" Tony don't do that you know better" Beyoncé said as she let Adriana paint her now 3 month growing belly.

"Mommy stay still" Ana said painting flowers on Bey belly.

" I am still princess, that's the baby moving" Beyoncé chuckled.

" stop moving little bean" Ana said.

"Mommy can you call mama please" Tony asked.

" come get the phone" Bey said unlocking it.

Anthony grabbed the phone calling you.

"Mama! When you coming home?" He asked.

" bud I'm pulling up in the driveway right now"

And with that being said both Anthony and Adriana both ran outside leaving Beyoncé on the couch.

"Remember I used to run outside like that to mama?" Aliyah said laughing.

" oh yeah, now you run away from her" Beyoncé chuckled.

" you were so in love with your mama it was crazy. When we split up for awhile I had to call her every night to come put you down for bed" Beyoncé said.

" i mean I'm still her little girl but not like Ana"

"Ouuu mommy! You should have a gender reveal for the baby" Aliyah said.

" that's what u want me to have?"

"Yesss. Oh and me and Aiden can plan it" she said.

" yeah that's fine with me but run it by your mama first" Beyoncé said.

" mommy! Look what mama got us" Adriana yelled running in the house with a pair of shoes.

" baby inside voice please" Beyoncé said sitting up a bit.

" Ouu Mama! Is that Chanel bag mines?" Aliyah asked.

"Ha! Hell No. I only get my Baby Chanel" You said.

"So what am I?"

" you my baby but your mom is my BABY"  you chuckled putting the bag down by Bey.

" MAAAAA! but I'm tired of Gucci" Aliyah said.

Beyoncé shut her eyes when Aliyah yelled. It just made her head throb.

" Aliyah please stop yelling" bey said.

"And thank you baby" Beyoncé said puckering her lips at You.

" you're welcome baby" You said kissing her.

Beyoncé stood up with before she headed upstairs giving you a look to follow her.

"Aye watch them and then we can talk about you getting some Chanel" You said before running after your wife.

Beyoncé striped out of her clothes before turning the water on, letting it warm up first.

" you should stay just like that and let me eat you out from the back" You said closing the bathroom door.

" I would baby but my back is going to start hurting"

"But join me in the bath" Bey said.

" yeah baby of course but let me eat first, it's been awhile" You said picking Beyoncé up and sitting her on the counter.

Beyoncé smirked at You as you got on your knees in front of her. You licked from her thigh all the way up to her center.

" don't tease me Y/N" Beyoncé said pulling at your hair.

"Stop acting shy and open these legs girl" You said spreading her legs more.

You dragged your tongue up Beyoncé's slit before sucking on her clit. Rolling your tongue on her clit. Beyoncé jerked her body a bit.

"Oh my god baby" Bey moaned.

You looked up at Beyoncé as you sucked on her clit. Chuckling when you seen Beyoncé's mouth hung open. Beyoncé wanted to continue but the tub was filling up.

"Baby the water. Come on let's get in" Beyoncé said pulling You up for a kiss.

Beyoncé watched as you stripped out your clothes; smirking when she seen you on hard.

"I want this inside me" Beyoncé said grabbing Your dick.

"Oh trust me baby you finna get it. Daddy gonna dick you down real good" you said turning the water off.

" this can wait" you said referring to the bath.

You pulled Beyoncé closer to you, letting y'all lips connect.

"You know I love you right?"

" yes Daddy I know" Bey giggled.

" well then forgive me because I'm about to fuck up your whole insides" you laughed before you brought bey more closer.

You kept your eyes on Beyoncé as you position yourself, pushing right through her tight walls.

"Oh baby" Beyoncé moaned.

You let her adjust before you started thrusting inside her. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around you as she kissed on your neck. You held Beyoncé's hips as your thrusts became more harder. Beyoncé moaned in your ears as you fucked her.

"Feels so good baby" she said moving to look at you.

You wrapped your hand around Beyoncé's throat choking her. You bit on your bottom lip as you and bey kept eye contact. Beyoncé threw her head back as she came around you. You kept your pace as you kept going. Beyoncé felt herself close to another orgasm already.

" Baby I'm about to cum again"

"Cum for me then" you moaned as you felt yourself close.

You and Beyoncé both came together, resting your head on her shoulder.

////

"Can you tell them to be quiet please? I have a headache" Beyoncé asked.

" I got you baby, take a nap and I'll deal with them" You said leaving the room.

"YO! SHUT UP! YALL LOUD AND YALL MAMA IS TRYING TO NAP SO DONT BOTHER HER!" You yelled not making anything better.

Beyoncé groaned before turning to her side and closing her eyes.

..........

"Hey baby. You been asleep all day" You said removing the blanket off Bey to find her side wet up.

"What the... bae" You called out shaking Bey.

You got no response from Bey, you rolled her over so that she was facing towards you. Seeing foamy saliva coming out of Bey mouth with her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her mouth twitching.

" fuck. Aiden! Aliyah! One of y'all call 911" You yelled.

Seeing your kids run in the room you stopped the twins from coming in not wanting them to see their mom like that.

" what's wrong with mommy!?" Adriana cried from outside the door.

"Aiden call 911! Aliyah go with them. Take them to the living room"

You sat Bey up in your arms, moving her hair out her face.

"Hey Bey. Can you hear me baby" You spoke.

You was trying to ignore Aiden as he spoke on the phone. Keeping your attention on your wife.

" I got you baby. I'm right here" You said.