Chapter 33

You had just landed in California. After hearing about your son you dropped everything he was doing and rushed to the airport. You had your driver to meet you when you landed. And it definitely didn't take the driver long to get to the hospital. You rushed in asking the nurse about your son.

"He's still in surgery but the rest of your family is in the family waiting room" the lady said.

You made your way to the private family room. Adriana was the first to run up to you.

"Don't ever leave again!" Adriana said crying.

"I'm sorry princess" You said picking your daughter up and hugging her.

Walking over to your two oldest you kissed both their heads.

"You ok baby girl?" You asked Aliyah.

"I'm fine, just shaken up" she said wiping her tears.

"What about you?" You then asked Aiden.

"My face just hurt. I shouldn't have never opened that door. I knew he didn't sound like himself but I opened it anyways" Aiden said as more tears felled from his eyes.

You put Adriana down before you pulled Aiden up in a hug but Aiden didn't stay in your  arms for long.

"Go check on mama, she haven't said anything in hours" Aiden said.

You slowly walked over to your wife, reaching for her but Bey pulled away before you even touched her.

"Don't touch me please" Beyoncé Said not looking at You.

You sat on the floor in front of your wife, seeing all the blood she had on her. Scanning over your wife You noticed her black eye or the bruises around her neck on her thighs.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I don't know.. I just heard a gunshot" Beyoncé mumbled.

"No! What happened to you" You said, your voice cracking a bit.

Beyoncé looked up at You, finally making eye contact with you. Tears falling down her face like water. It broke Your heart in two to see that look on your wife's face. It was that same look you seen when your old football coach tried to rape her.

"I.... they were going to touch Aliyah, I couldn't let that happened. I tried fighting back but they were too strong and then I heard a gun go off and they ran out first and when I finally got up I seen Anthony on the floor in the living room" Beyoncé said as she started sobbing.

"Did you get checked out baby?" You asked.

"Yeah" she lied.

"She didn't. She haven't left that seat yet" Aliyah said.

"Come on" You said standing up and grabbing Beyoncé's hand.

"No. They might come in here about Tony" Beyoncé Said.

"I'm here now bey,I got it. Let's get you checked out" you said.

"WOULD YOU STOP! I SAID NO" Beyoncé yelled.

"YOURE FUCKING PREGNANT BEYONCÉ, AND THEY PROBABLY RIPPED SOMETHING. SO YOU NEED TO GET CHECKED OUT!" you yelled back.

Just as bey was about to say something a nurse and a doctor walked in.

"Hello im Doctor Murphy, the bullet hit your son right lung which caused it to collapse because the bullet wound created a hole causing air to get inside stopping the lung from expanding. We lost him on the table for second but my team and I didn't give up on him, he's a fighter for sure. But unfortunately he's in a coma right now and he's not breathing on his own" the doctor explained.

Beyoncé heart dropped when she heard the word "lost" that was her biggest fear, losing one of her kids.

"how long will he be in the coma?" You asked.

"Honestly ma'am, we're not sure. We'll just have to wait and see... and he lost a lot of blood and needs a donor" he said.

"Ill do it" Beyoncé said.

"Alright we'll have to run some tests first"  the nurse said.

"No she's not doing it, she's pregnant" You said.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry ma'am we're not allow to take blood from pregnant women" the doctor said.

"I want to help my son!" Bey cried.

"I'll do it sir, I'm O-negative. And could I get someone to check her out. She's been raped" you said.

We'll do that right away" the nurse said helping bey up.

"We're gonna go with mom" Aiden said.

"Ok I'll be there soon"

////////

You walked in the room seeing your son laying on the bed. He looked so pale, you let the tears fall from your eyes as you watched your son.

"Love you so much lil man" You said leaning down to kiss his forehead.

You: give me Nixon address now

You walked out the hospital getting in the trunk.

"Take me to my house and then you can go" You said to the driver.

Aiden: *insert address*

" I hope you and your family will be alright" the driver said.

"Thanks man" you said before getting out the car.

Walking inside your house you went downstairs to your basement. Calling your old friend cj.

" yo. Imma need to dip my feet back in the water again" You said pulling out your Draco from the old gym bag.