Chapter 5

" Aiden let yo thick ass mama know that it's been 2 years and my heart still beats for her only" Nixon said.

" nigga my mama doesn't want you and my ma is very possessive over her." said as they walked to class.

"Nigga that's yo daddy. Y/N look like a 17 year old body builder" Nixon said laughing.

"Let's not talk about yo bald headed as mamma and them big ass knees that's buried in arthritis" Aiden said.

"Bruh shut up, my mama a pretty BBW" Nixon said.

//////

You had your head rested on Beyoncé's lap as y'all watched a movie together in the movie room, Bey playing with your dread in the back. You turned so You was now facing Beyoncé's stomach.

" I need another baby in here" you said.

" no, I'm seriously done having kids. Look at my body, it's already bad enough I can't make it worse" Bey said pausing the movie.

" bae you have a sexy ass body and to be only 35 you still look like you in your 20's" You said sitting up.

" You're only saying that to get in my pants" Beyoncé chuckled.

"Maybe.... but baby I mean it. I really do want another baby" you said.

" can we at least talk about it. Like do we have room for another baby? Can we afford another one"

"You Seriously asking that. Come on Bey, we sitting on money. We can buy another house and you know that"

"Ok you're asking for another baby but what if i have twins instead? She asked.

"Even better" you laughed.

" then we have to think about the kids" bey said coming up with a bunch of reasons why not to have a baby"

"The kids!? Aiden and Aliyah is older now. It's just Anthony and Adriana and they won't care" You said.

" they barely like sharing me with each other so how would that work?"

You rolled your eyes before laying back in the recliner chair playing the movie.

/////

"Can you please move?" Aliyah asked the guy that stood in front of her.

"Why? Where you trying to go baby?" The senior said.

"To class. so can you just move" she said trying to get pass the older guy.

"Come here baby let me talk to you" he said grabbing Aliyah's

Aliyah snatched her arm away from the guy before she took off down the hallway to class. But it didn't stop there, Aliyah ran into the senior again in the hallway after school. Passing by her he smacked her ass, remembering what her mama taught her if a guy was to ever groped her without her consent. Aliyah turned around slapping the boy hard in the face making sure her nails went straight across his face. The slap was so loud that it echoed through the halls. Richard felt embarrassed when a few kids were laughing at him, he pushed Aliyah down on the floor before walking away.

" pussy don't put your hands on her!" Rachel yelled helping Aliyah up off the floor.

" you ok Ali?" Rachel asked her best friend.

" yeah I'm fine" Aliyah said trying to stop her tears from falling.

"We can tell your parents when they come" Rachel suggested as they walked over towards the tree where Aiden was standing at with his friends.

" Man y'all took for- what's wrong Aliyah?" Aiden asked when he seen his sister red eyes.

" some boy kept bothering me all day and he smacked my butt and I did what Mama said and he ended up pushing me" Aliyah cried.

" who? What fucking boy!?" Aiden said getting heated.

" I-I don't know him Aiden.

" him! That's him down there walking. The one with no book bag" Rachel said pointing the boy out to Aiden.

" hold this bruh" Aiden said giving his book bag to his friend before he ran after the boy.

"Where the hell they going?" You said as y'all pulled up seeing the two oldest running.

Catching up to Aliyah and Rachel, Beyoncé called out for Aiden but he just ignored her. Bey seeing her daughter's red eyes.

"What the hell is going on and you two better not lie" Beyoncé said to Rachel and Aliyah.

" not now Mama, please" Aliyah said before she ran to catch up with her brother.

Rachel got inside the truck to tell them.

" that guy up there in the blue shirt, with no book bag kept bothering Aliyah today and after school in the hallway he grabbed her butt and she slapped him and he pushed her" Rachel explained.

Speeding down the street You got there just in time. Beyoncé was about to get out the car but You grabbed her arm.

"Let him handle his business. He's protecting his little sister, let him" You said.

"Can I go help?" Anthony said from the back seat.

"HELL NO! Sit your little butt down" Beyoncé said.

"Richard!" Aiden shouted.

"You've been Fucking with my sister bro?" Aiden said pushing the older guy.

"Tell that bitch to learn some respect" Richard said looking at Aliyah.

"Don't try to act all tuff now because your brother right here" Richard said.

Aiden hit Richard right in his mouth while his other hand came right behind knocking him in the jaw. Richard tackled Aiden before both of them started throwing hands.

//////

Beyoncé couldn't be mad at her son for fighting, he was just taking up for his sister.

"Let me see your eye" Beyoncé said turning Aiden's face.

" it's cute on me?" Aiden said smirking.

" how can you think a black eye cute" bey said shaking her head.

Beyoncé placed the ice pack under his eye, trying to get the swelling down.

" I was coming to help but mommy was all like crying" Anthony said.

" I was not crying. You're only 5 years old tony and mommy wasn't going to send you out there because if that big boy would've hit you then I would've let that pit bull over there out" Beyoncé said referring to You as the pit bull.

" mama definitely would've rocked his sh-" aiden said.

" Uhn, Uhn" bey said cutting her oldest off.

Everyone was all sitting on you and Beyoncé's king size bed. Aliyah up under you.

" I want all y'all to know that y'all not sleeping in here" You told your kids.