Chapter 10

" I wanna know who the fuck is this nigga" You said as you looked at the pictures that was taken of Bey.

"Yeah,  I don't know who that is but she curved his ass so you ain't got nothing to worry about" Troy said.

"And y'all really think that's going to stop dude from trying to talk to my wife? She's fucking sex on legs" You said.

" man y'all been together for years now I don't think Bey looking for something new because if she was she would've been left yo ass. Your wife fine as shit and I'm pretty sure she can have any man/ woman  she wants" mike said.

"Man I don't want to hear that shit. Beyoncé stuck with me forever, I'm a selfish ass person and she can't have nobody but me"

/////

Wayne found information about Beyoncé, looking her up on  Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Wayne quickly pulled out his phone adding her on all his social media accounts. Wayne sat at his desk strolling through Beyoncé Instagram page, finally jumping in her DM.

Wayne: and we meet again. How you been beautiful?

Beyoncé: stalking me now?👀

Wayne: not at all, just came across your page.

Beyoncé: oh! You're the one that sing jealous.

Beyoncé: I knew your name but never seen you a day in my life until the night at the club.

Wanye:lol yeah, that's me. We should definitely hang sometimes

Beyoncé:Wanye for the third time I'm a married woman with kids

Wayne: as friends I mean

Wayne: I have kids too. 5 actually

Beyoncé: as friends then yes. And really? How old?

Wayne:  1, 4,7,12, And 18. All boys

Beyoncé: all boys wow! How do you deal!?

Wayne: tough love, I don't go easy on them. But what about your kids?

Beyoncé : 16, 14, And 6 two boys and two girls. The twins are 6

Wayne: how lovely but here take my number

Wayne: *insert number*

/////

" hey could you text your mama and ask her is she coming home soon?" Beyoncé asked Aliyah.

"I did already, she said she's on her way" Aliyah said.

Beyoncé tried texting and calling You but you wouldn't answer. Bey hung out with the kids, they played some games, had lunch and now they were all in the movie room watching a movie while they waited for the food to get here.

"Mommy can you come with me to the bathroom?" Adriana asked Beyoncé.

"Baby just go to the bathroom, you know where it is" Beyoncé said looking at her daughter who was seated next to her.

"But it's dark"

"Ok come on" Bey said.

Walking out the movie room Beyoncé seen You at the door with the food.

"Oh let me go get my wallet. Go to the bathroom Ana I'll be back"  Beyoncé said going to get her purse.

" it's fine, I got it" You said closing the door with the food in your hand.

Beyoncé stuck her head in the movie room tell them the food is here. Beyoncé waited by the door for her daughter, she watched as you disappeared upstairs.

"Don't you touch anything tony!" Beyoncé yelled when she seen her son dash out the movie room.

"Food!!" Adriana said coming out the bathroom.

Beyoncé walked out towards the kitchen to fix everyone food. Pumping some hand sanitizer in her hand before passing it around.

" you want food baby?" Beyoncé asked when You came back downstairs.

"I got it" You said.

You had been smoking with your friends and you was pretty high and hungry. Beyoncé fixed everyone food except for Yours.

Wayne: next week Saturday you should swing by my office.

Beyoncé looked down at her phone before sliding the message left, she'll reply back later.

///////

Beyoncé couldn't sleep at all, You didn't come upstairs yet. Beyoncé slipped on her shoes before she headed downstairs but checking on the kids as she passed. Bey walked downstairs towards the movie room where you was at playing the game on the big screen.

"Are you coming to bed baby?" Beyoncé asked.

"I'm not sleepy. You can't sleep?" You asked not looking away from the screen.

"No"

You patted your lap and bey instantly walked over to you sitting in you lap cuddling up to you.

"My big baby" you said kissing her forehead.