Chapter 28

You mumbled out cuss words when you left out of Beyoncé's house around 12 in the afternoon. The paparazzi were out side the gate snapping pictures. You knew that it was going to spread like a wildfire. Bumping your horn as you tried to get by the paparazzi.

"These bitches buggin" you said to yourself.

Beyoncé had another hour to waste before she had to go pick up the twins so she decided to go to her home studio, which was a garage at first. Playing a few new songs she wrote, satisfied with the songs Bey went back upstairs to find some pants so she could go pick the kids up.

///////

"Aiden and Aliyah!!" Beyoncé shouted upstairs.

Beyoncé was frustrated right now since she told her two oldest to clean the kitchen and living room together but here she was looking at both a dirty kitchen and living room.

" what did I say!?" Beyoncé snapped as so as her kids came into view.

" about what?" Aliyah asked.

" I said to clean the damn living room and kitchen!" Beyoncé said.

" ok Mama we forgot, just chill" Aiden said.

"Excuse me? Who the hell you talking to Aiden?" Beyoncé asked with and eyebrows raised.

" you're yelling for no reason Mama" Aiden said.

"I'm yelling because y'all don't Fucking listen! I gave simple tasks to do and you two act like y'all can't do that" Bey snapped.

"This freaking house is big! And you expect us to clean!? Hire a maid" Aiden yelled back.

"Aiden........ you better lower your voice when you talk to me. I'm not none of your friends I'm your mama" Beyoncé said stepping closer to her son.

"Ok fine I'm not doing it then" Aiden said walking off.

When Aiden left Aliyah turned to leave too.

"Oh so you're following your brother?" Bey asked Aliyah.

"Mama I'm not going to be the only one cleaning" Aliyah said going upstairs.

"Ok Fine. I got something for y'all" said to herself.

Beyoncé ended up cleaning the living room and kitchen by herself that night. She finished around 10:00pm, going upstairs she bust right into Aiden's room seeing him on the game. Beyoncé walked over to the tv  ripping the cords out the wall, not care about when the Xbox felled.

"Ma! What are you doing!" Aiden yelled.

"Get out" Beyoncé Said.

"What?" Aiden asked confused.

"Get out my house, you're not staying here" Beyoncé said walking out the room going to Aliyah's room.

Beyoncé walk in but Aliyah wasn't there so she left to search around the house and she couldn't find her anywhere. Going to see if she was outside, her answer was confirmed when she seen that her front door was unlocked.

"So I see you like to try me" Beyoncé said as she got closer to her daughter and the guy she was talking to.

"Who the fuck are you?" Bey asked the boy.

"  m-my name Lorenzo.... her boyfriend" he mumbled.

Aliyah slapped herself in the face when he told her mom that he was her boyfriend.

"That's impossible, me nor her mama gave her permission to have a boyfriend. She's 14 and how old are you? Because clearly you're older since you have a car"